THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 13, 2020

AN ANGELIC VISITOR FROM THE CARDSTON TEMPLE

Folks, I live just across from this beauty.  My home office faces it out my window.  Greatest blessing I have enjoyed in a long time.  Even if it is closed until September, it is a blessing to at least be able to enjoy the view.  We are getting socked in with 2' of snow right now and it is the perfect backdrop.

Some days I have to pinch myself at the prescience of God and His plan.  We all have a glorious plan.  We just need to live for it and find joy - even in possibly difficult times.  Trust in Him is key!  We need to trust His anointed leaders, as well!  People that have called them senile or whatever, can go stoke it as they panick and run for the stores....

My Cardston apostate buddy mocked me and my neighbors just 6 months ago that the world has never been better and that most of us were paranoid who thought it timely to have our houses in order.  Well, if he was walking the walk a few weeks ago, I bet he is down panic buying right now, lol.  People.  Sheesh......

No offense, but we all can be so fickle!  Some more than others.....

Anyway, I was fasting as I prepped to give a hurting neighbor a much-needed and deserved Priesthood blessing.  In so doing, I got tapped to represent our family at a baptism of a native family that is new in our ward.  It was an amazing service.  The key point was a talk by a sibling that had been active in a righteous home and had a beautiful family.  I love the righteous lamanites!

This extended family of righteous Lamanites was all there.  The family group filled half of a Relief Society-sized room.  There was also great support from the Ward and I was very pleased.  At the head of this celebration was a very tall Blackfoot man who had long flowing hair down to his waist and who has a great countenance.  A righteous man.  At the end of the service, he shared his testimony and gave his testimony in the Blackfoot language.  There were many moist eyes at the end of this great service.

The next day was F&T Meeting and I felt strongly prompted to get up and share my feelings as did others who were there.  I shared my lineage which includes Cherokee (confirmed) and likely Paiute (still establishing that connection, likely only through 23andMe....).

Anyway, I shared my feelings with him (his family is the only one of Manasseh origin in a sea of grey and white heads of Ephraimitic origin).  I mentioned that "It is no coincidence that we are so close and even between two reserves and that our job is to take the Gospel to the Lamanites and that they are to then take the fight to the New Jerusalem as the Gentiles reject the Gospel" (see previous blog articles on the Gay Melee at BYU....).

So - he had the following article that he shared with us.  This fellow that was healed as he received this visitor is his G-Gpa.  It was cool to witness some of the fruits of this visit by this angelic visitor.  Literally, by having contact with this man, I feel like I am a few degrees away from tangible angelic ministration (they have ministered to me, but I have not been able to see them, other than their effects).  Hope you enjoy it as much as I have:





No comments:

Post a Comment