THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

THINGS HAVE RUN AMOK

So I was talking to my smart doctor buddy.  She specifically called out of the blue to know if I had a dream to share.  It has been at least two solid months since she last called.

I asked her if she had been reading the blog lately.  She had not.  She then read the dream of the Chinese man with the insane scream (like one who is on bath salts).

Anyway, I told her about him emerging from behind the evergreen tree and me not realizing how serious this situation is.

She then announced that six more had died in Washington state (the Evergreen State) on Monday evening as I was driving to Utah.  I told her more detail.  She then told me the background of the term  “run amok”.

Here it is:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_amok

She is related to all the greats descended from Joseph of Egypt and has gifts of healing dreams and visions, as well as gifts of knowledge and wisdom on a far greater scale than I do, so I respect her immensely.  I trust her opinion in a similar scale.

The meaning of the dream was not lost on her.

Apparently, this corona virus will run amok in Washington state and probably go from there.

We will see.  Time will tell.  It is time for a purge in many areas.

Utah?  Washington?  Where to begin?

Likely in His house first....

UPDATE:  I was in Logan last night to see my daughter and to take her out to her favourite nice restaurant.  Well, I thought she was a committed vegan, so our choices would be limited.  I found out fish was not a problem, so we ended up in a sushi place.

I had already told her about the dream.  As we walked in she pointed out the samurai swords on the wall.  I was chatting with the waitress about the cool sword collection and she goes, “Yeah, the ironic part is that none of our chefs are actually Japanese.  They are Chinese.”

Well played, waitress!  Well played....

No machetes were observed on the premises....

Here is a pic of the Chinese waiter with the swords in the background:










1 comment:

  1. Interesting, you where not that far from me. I own Sweetly Divine here in Logan. We could have chat it a little. :)

    ReplyDelete