THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, March 22, 2020

FEELING AFTER WAYWARD CHILDREN

I can bear witness this is true.  I have two older children who have gone down this path partly due to my world views that appear to be coming to fruition.  Truly, I have learned to trust agency and the plan.  They are both very intelligent and will see things as they really are, soon enough.

Even my siblings who have rejected a lot of what I have to say, will likely come for advice.  My greatest critic is an older sibling who departed the path some time ago.  She married an older guy who is vectored on this Corona thing.  She is a smoker and has had many close calls with lung-related stuff through the years.  Suddenly, I do not sound so dire....  The old gut punch has a way of knocking the wind out of gas bag critics....  And it has not gotten bad yet.

Between waves, it will appear that this is not coming to fruition, and they will once again mock and scorn, but I can promise them, they will not make it through the third wave.  It simply will not happen.  Those who will not repent, after they have been given every opportunity, those are they that this was designed to remove from this existence; just as in the days of Noah.  These are they who are beyond the gift of redemption.  Those who desire not to sing the song of redeeming love.

These are the rebellious.  These are the wild olive branches, that despite loving care by the orchard man, refused to produce fruit meet for repentance. The good news is that there is still time!  Not much, but some.  Use it well to bring yourselves/ourselves down into the depths of humility....

Here are some words from a FB group where O get good nourishment:

When kids go astray...

1. Joseph Smith was very clear that those parents who obtained the Holy Spirit of Promise could vouch their wayward children safe. Do everything you need to do to obtain that promise. (See Jodi's wonderful quotes below)

2. If the devil had control over my kids I would go on the attack and make the devil want to give them back. Everything the devil hates I'd be given to him. Everything the devil wants I'd be taking away. (Resist the devil and he will flee from you)

3. I would bring my plan for the redemption of my kids to God (like stones to be touched for light) and work together with God for our common design.

4. I would never doubt His desire and partnership with me for that goal.

5. If the still small voice has not done the job I would strive in my spiritual authority for my kids to suffer the full weight of their sin as soon and quickly as possible (Alma the younger) so that they would turn back sooner and not later.

6. I would exercise authority against those who lead them and influence them astray.  (sins of Balaam)

7. I would exercise authority to dry up the rain in their lives so that they realize their full dependence upon Go. (Elijay)

Every miracle and act in scripture is there as a guide for us who are laboring the last time in the last days.  If a prophet did it, as it relates to my family and stewardships, then so can and should I.

God wants them back more than you do.  He is pleased with you exercising authority and power to that end.  They are far more precious to Him than you can imagine.

And I have done this.  Some people would say there is a curse on them.  Likely not; but rather the request of a loving parent asking for that person to be brought to a point where they can feel after their Lord and allow Him to carry their burdens.

No comments:

Post a Comment