THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, March 19, 2020

AN UN-FAIR HIT PIECE ON SPENCER

I have to say, I prefer few people less than the wolves down at the FAIR troupe.  They have been after Spencer from the beginning and even had him dragged in front of Boyd K. Packer.  He is a humble and good man, that deserves respect and some attention, but not worship as a mere mortal who had some cool experiences (much more poignant than my own - he is on a whole new level).

I was looking this up to find the exact quote from the Pontius conference where he talked about three waves and a 50% population correction (I have it on good authority that, when all this is over [including the fire], that it will reach the 90% and only a tithe of the people will be left, which are labeled, "the Holy Seed of Christ" - or those who have become the offspring of Christ, through obedience to Him and the Father).

This Spencer quote is where I have been getting my statements from that the break in this thing in August through October/November needs to be taken seriously to finish getting ready.  I was told to have everything in order by Sept 1st last year.  I had most of my stuff together, then the firing happened and then this corona hoax thing hit.  I am having trouble getting my packages north of the border now, and I know why I had that prompting when I did.

When the window is open again, hit it hard on the food and necessities of life.

I have a job where I can earn money from home at twice the rate of the last dog and pony I was at.  I was working from home before it was cool, thanks to the VP of HR and many other "hook-up culture" Millennials who objected to my value set and thought they were setting me up when I was frank on my feelings on the Law of Chastity and fidelity after marriage.   It worked out perfectly because it was part of the plan and they shall fall into the very pit they have digged for their neighbor, to use a Biblical term....

I have been scolded by many who have felt my excessive preparations and complaints with the morally degraded schooling system were bad.  Now, we are home schooling and forced to be preppers (have food and water in our basements) which I was pushing before it was cool.....  The Cardston apostate who was deriding me just a few months ago as a radical who said the world would go on forever with no hiccups, is now enjoying a delicious meal of crow.  Hope there is some ketchup to go with that....  I hear it needs a sauce to make it palatable.....  I know how it goes down, because I have enjoyed a few tail-first meals of that bird of my own in the past.....

Folks, you cannot make this stuff up.....

And the liberal (something for nothing mindset) stupidity continues....  Thankfully, I have very little hair left, because I would be tearing it out at this point.....

So, speaking of liberal fear, here is a list of the complaints against Spencer from years ago.  Hope the Pharisaical intellectual wolves, masquerading as sheep, are enjoying their delicious FEAST of nasty black crow.... as they advertise, that due to an outbreak of plague, they have a new venue for Aug 2020 (click here for the freaking hilarious and ironic announcement....):

IV. Spreading fear
            I can keep a secret till Doomsday.
                                    – Joseph Smith8
Much of Spencer’s account seems calculated to cause fear, induce worry, and promote a preoccupation with terrible events of the future, from which no one is safe.
Pontius assures the reader that
[i]n some cases we have understated some horrific events to keep this book readable by general audiences. We have removed anything that we deemed could incite fear or panic if it were read by someone not able to understand by the Holy Ghost the greater story of hope and deliverance (19).
Thus, his account claims to downplay the suffering and disaster, and to exclude anything that could predispose even the uninspired to fear or panic. Despite this, the reader is soon given a litany of horrific events:
  • “the financial structure of the world had completely collapsed” (99).
  • “Every bank had closed down and money was worthless” (99).
  • “Factories and global businesses shut down overnight” (99).
  • “Almost all water was not fit to drink because of acts of war against this country” (99).
  • “People suffered everywhere” (99).
  • “a biological attack” against the United States occurs (100).
  • “I saw bodies stacked in town squares and cities abandoned because of the stench of death. There were marauding bands of people plundering and stealing in every major city. They were murdering everyone they found to preserve remaining resources for themselves….It was a gruesome scene” (100).
  • a “plague” arrives and kills “billions” in three successive waves, killing perhaps “25 percent” of the pre-disaster population. This plague is a bioweapon, and foreign troops who arrive in the United States as rulers disguised as a rescue mission “were inoculated against it” (107).
  • “atomic weapons [were] deployed to take out major defense installations around the nation and in Utah. There had been a first strike against the United States, and it came without provocation” (109).
  • “The devastation [from plague in Europe, Africa, and Asia] was far more severe than in the Americas. The result over time was a complete collapse of society” (111).
  • “great natural disasters [were] now taking place all around the world. There were hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, and disease” (111).
  • “many of the nuclear explosions across the country were a result of sabotage rather than a missile attack” (126)
In discussing a flood and disaster that strikes Salt Lake City, Spencer tells us that:
The leadership of the Church was stricken just as hard as the general population, and since all communication was down, it was several weeks before we heard anything from the official lines of the Church. Those members of the Twelve and other quorums who had been away on assignment were cut off by the collapse of communication worldwide (104).
Thus, not only does he paint a disturbing picture of wide-spread disaster, war, biological terror, human depravity, and nuclear attack/sabotage, but these disasters seem to hit indiscriminately. Leaders of the Church, for example, are just as vulnerable to death and destruction as anyone else. What is more, Spencer tells us that these events are likely near at hand, even by human standards:
I was not allowed to learn when these things might happen. All I can say is that Salt Lake City looked in that vision much as it does today. There were models of automobiles that I did not recognize, and other small changes, but I considered it as having happened not far into the future (99).
So, he is foretelling widespread disaster for all Americans, including leaders of the Church, and telling us that it will be soon. He even knows the name of the living and the dead leaders, but does not name them:
A list of casualties of the Brethren was published, and we mourned a substantial loss of our beloved leaders. I remember most of the names of the dead, and the survivors, because we repeated them among ourselves many times and prayed for their families. But I have chosen to not ever reveal their names (113).
He likewise describes a funeral service where “All of the names of the fallen General Authorities were read that were known. I was shocked at how many familiar names had perished; some of them were long acquaintances and friends” (115). Spencer again ties himself to the leaders of the Church, and tells us that he survives the tribulation prior to Christ’s coming when many of them do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment