THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 25, 2016

NIAGARA FALLS, NY WAS SITE OF GOLD AND SILVER FORGES

I spent three years of my younger life there.  It is about 70 miles from there to Palmyra, NY.  I was just there this summer.  It is just a hop. skip and a jump from one place to the other.

This is quite interesting:

 
The copper jewelry that they are talking about is probably from the Upper Peninsula (Michigan) copper works.  These copper works are the ones that the Jaredites were working and were the source for the copper that King Solomon used for the bronze pillars, Boaz and Joachim on the front of the Solomonic Temple.  I believe that this was part of the source of his wealth (by way of the Pheonicians - and the reason he had such a large fleet of ships - he was going out and finding the wealth scattered from England to the Great Lakes in minerals that could be scooped up in mound works) and part of the reason that Mulek headed to this part of the world when the Babylonians came to sack Jerusalem.  The knowledge of this area was not lost into the period of 600BC - though I imagine that it was a closely-held secret for most of the time.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I don't an email address so I thought I would take my chances here. I was looking for a post that seems to be removed. It mentions that the last President would be a member close to the Bush family. I believe it also mentioned white Fema trucks, etc. Could you help me find that? It may have been a Menet or Julie transcript but I remember reading it here. Please write back or email me at thswedish@gmail.com. Thank you for your good work brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be this one...
    http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2015/12/economic-trouble-predicted-by-multiple.html

    In the upper right hand corner is a search field for this blog, enter in your keywords like bush and click search to find all blog posts related to that item...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I found on FEMA -
    http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2016/01/fema-activating-reserves.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie Rowe From Tragedy to Destiny
    Conspiring Men Seek to Destroy America
    Conspiring men will continue to lie to the people regarding safety issues pertaining to the food, water, disease, and other harmful substances. These safety concerns are due to both natural and man-made causes. Many of the safety issues we have faced and those we will yet face are due to the evil acts of conspiring men and women who seek to gain control of the hearts and minds of the people.
    It was made clear to me that there are many within our ranks of governments, within and without the United States, who are conspiring to destroy America and many other countries. These conspiring men and women have infiltrated every aspect of our society on every level.
    These people seek to destroy the Constitution. Their ultimate goal is to have control and dominion over all the earth. They have been working for decades to overthrow the American people and governments all over the world.
    These wicked men and women have no respect for human life or for the principle of agency. They have enlisted in Satan’s cause and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. I was shown that the day will come when the forces of darkness will be unleashed like nothing we have ever seen before in the history of this planet.
    Additionally, it was made known to me that the very wicked people in our government and abroad are conspiring to use biological weapons to kill innocent citizens. This will happen through food and water contamination, plagues and other diseases. They have already developed many of these weapons and are actually using some of them now, just on a smaller scale.

    ReplyDelete