THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

MORMON MISSIONARIES INJURED IN BRUSSELS AT AIRPORT

Many have died - but these three made it.  Sounds like these were LARGE devices.  We will see what kind of draconian laws are implemented after this "event".  A despot never lets a good crisis go to waste......

Here is the link:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/american-mormon-survives-attack-brussels-brush-terrorism/story?id=37850974

1 comment:

  1. Gee......I wonder if it's getting to dangerous out there for missionaries abroad and they are soon to be called back and the Lord will preach His own sermon with earthquake, thunder, lightening, war, and plague? He can and will do that ya know because He has His limits and the dates are set for so many things to occur to fulfill the law and the prophets and His promises to His Saints for redemption and rest.

    What is a Christian to do in a world gone insane with wickedness? Where do we go Lord, what do we do, what do we say?!!!!

    Comes the reassuring whisper from Heaven, "Peace, be still, and know that I AM GOD. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. I know the number of the hairs on your head. Not a sparrow falls that I do not see. All flesh is in my hands. I am God and there is NONE ELSE BESIDE ME. Satan is under my control. ALL THINGS are under MY control. TRUST ME. Look unto me in every thought. Draw near unto Me and I will draw near unto you. If you feel scared in the night, sing to me. I delight in the song of the righteous and it will be answered with a blessing upon their heads. I will never forsake you and nothing can snatch you out of My hands for the Father hath given you unto me. I go to prepare a place for you and I will come back for YOU. Wait upon me and don't lose hope. Pray always so you don't faint when the world seems to much. I'm coming SOON. Keep yourself clean, your lamp full and burning for Me and Me alone. I am the Husband and you are my bride. Wait for Me, watch for Me in faithfulness. I LOVE YOU!"

    Love FOREVER,

    Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail YHWH, even Jesus the Christ

    ReplyDelete