THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

GINGRICH SAYS THAT DONALD TRUMP IS NOT PART OF THE SECRET SOCIETY

Sounds like Illuminati/Skull and Bones to me.  The greengrinch may have been saying this, tongue-in-cheek, but then, I cannot be sure:

http://initiation-video.beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/03/newt-gingrich-trump-not-an-illuminati-member-he-hasnt-had-initiation-video-2783700.html

If you do not have secret footage of someone masturbating in a coffin and confessing all their past sexual exploits, then you have nothing to control them on.  Then there is the Bohemian Grove footage and proof with the male prostitutes there.

BTW - if you are upset about what I have been saying about Trump, either here or there, I do not think he is the best thing since sliced bread.  I think he is a punk in a big man's body - but he is NOT CONTROLLED.  I like that.  I am not.  I own nothing and I routinely tell my bosses at work, what are you going to do, fire me?  Who cares?  I am out of debt, have no mortgage, car payment and my assets are fuzzy.  No one can sink their claws into me.  I have conveniently slid off the radar of society - where I want to be.  I have been working at this for decades - being able to tell the man to go screw himself, if he tries to put the screws to me.  I cannot be bought, nor sold.  People quickly realize that - and they leave me alone.

While I am at it, I do not care what anyone thinks of me for not supporting the party hacks, Rubio/Cruz or whomever.  I don't watch tv to be told what to think.  I make my own news up based on the few still free resources that are out there that are not controlled.  Folks, the pond of freedom is drying up - and there soon will be few places to swim to until Christ intervenes.  The establishment controls every aspect of news, politics, power, money and religiosity (if you are a Stake President, try stumping for your favorite candidate over the weekend and see how long you last).  EVERY aspect of your life is controlled and correlated to the detail.  If you break out, you will be labeled and marginalized.  Try it - go ahead.  Experiment a little.

In order to be truly free, you have to throw off the flaxen cords and tell individuals to go pound sand until you are free.  When you subscribe and then submit to the system of the beast, your life will go along with few bumps - but you have made your decision.

I challenge you to openly declare how you feel about homosexuality - declare it a sin in your group.  I challenge you.  Get back to me and let me know how it went.  Yes, you are controlled and told how to think.  You will either agree with the group think that "it's cool and trendy", or you will find yourself on the next layoff list, or better, fired.  This is part of the reason that we are urged and begged to maintain our self-sufficiency, so that it is easier to not lose our souls on an eternal scale.

Think about what I have said - and then ask yourself whether you want to vote "Establishment" again.


1 comment:

  1. http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-already-surrounding-himself-with-establishment-men

    ReplyDelete