THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 4, 2016

MITT ROMNEY IS AN ESTABLISHMENT FREAK

Trump is a bad fit in so many ways - but he has stuck his finger in the eye of the establishment over and over and over and over again.  For this reason, I love his style.

You ever hear of the enemy of my enemy is my friend?  Guess what??  I despise the supposed media, I despise those who seek to consolidate power and those who are for cronyism, I despise those whose opinions swing in the wind.  Romney is all those:

http://dcwhispers.com/guess-whos-in-charge-of-tomorrow-nights-gop-debate-hint-r-o-m-n-e-y/

Here is some more when he wanted Trump's money:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlD4hwzGhdY

And the flip flop when Trump told the establishment to go pound sand:

 http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2016/03/mitt-romney-donald-trump-speech

I will never say another positive thing about Romney.  He has NO principle......  AND, he was the author of the bummer scare in MA before it became the national law.  Nice agency - force is of the devil.  I rest my case......

One more thing - I will never support someone, just because they are Mormon.  I will support them when they support good principle.  PERIOD.

You are being deceived with the likes of Scary gReid, Orrin (other words) Hatch, Romney and so  many others.  We have the gads running the show.  They all cover for each other (in the midst of jumping naked into hot tubs with the 15 year old babysitter) and most are corrupt to the core.  Gads have gate keepers and only let other gads rise to the top.  It is the system.

6 comments:

  1. I could not have said it better. I was against Romney after turning off the TV 5 minutes into his first debate in 2008. I found his ideas repugnant to constitutional law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look Iraq, Mitt Romney is NOT running for President. He simply spoke out on what we SHOULD ALL SEE. This nation is unable to discern good vs. evil. Did you watch the debate last night? Now Trump is giving "below the belt" comments and showing how well endowed he is? You want this freak for president? Mitt Romney spoke the truth on Trump. If you can't see it then you are part of this nation with the lack of discernment and I feel sorry for you. I know you make off the wall comments all the time but I am really starting to see your character in the last couple of posts. Your blog is not worth reading at this point. I wish you could see your way through the muck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wanna vote for someone... the best we have up there is Ted Cruz... period. Trump is a disaster. All you need to do is watch him for 2 minutes to know the man is incompetent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitt Romney is a sad story -

    When he first ran he spoke words of truth (didn't agree with everything he said but most of it was good Republican stances). When he lost he was on Bill O'Reilly's show and he was asked why do you support McCain after all he did/say about you? His answer was so revealing - he said the Republican establishment told me that if McCain loses they will support me in the next election race if I play the game.

    Second time around he spoke differently, supported different policies that he didn't support before.

    His desire to become President has helped him lose his way. The Republican Party is now using him as a puppet and making him look like a fool - more importantly (and sadly) Mormon's don't forget and we don't love those who make us look like liars, deceivers, or over jealous people. He is tarnishing the LDS brand if you will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For whatever reason, Trump is a threat to the progressive elites in the GOP and possibly the multinational elites controlling our government. The next theory is that Trump is allowed to represent those disenfranchised with leftist Republican party which can cause a split in the party and open the way for psycho Hillary, if the establishment insists upon attacking Trump, as that clueless bimbo, Romney, has bungled - causing more people to run to the trump side.

    Let's face it, who ever gets to be president, is going to have to dance with the multinational elites (Illuminati if that helps, or whatever group they are). The GOP will never remove the insane policies, as they never removed Obumer for all his trampling of the Constitution and our freedoms.

    A side note, if Trump gets to be president, he could be the one assassinated as noted in Koyles prophecies, or was that an inferred disaster that was expressed in large headlines in the newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romney makes my skin crawl. His eyes are deceptive as all get out. AND HE IS A BILDERBERG MEETING ATTENDEE! NUF SAID.

    ReplyDelete