THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, March 18, 2016

MY DREAM OF BEING IMPLANTED WITH A CHIP

Folks, I really do not obsess over this stuff too much.  I know it is coming - and I sense that it is coming sooner than we think.  Right now, in Canada (and probably the rest of the "civilized" world), you can either insert your chipped cards into the read, or you can pass it close to a scanner (tap it with the card) and payment is made.  My work badge has a chip - and I can tap it on a scanner in the crapeteria (food at my company is notoriously bad, but it keeps the pension payments to a minimum.....) and the amount is deducted from my paycheck.  Thus, we buy and sell with chips right now.  It does not establish identity, though.  I can steal your card and use it - and it does not tie that card to me.  Just my possession of it ties it to me.  The system is not fool-proof.

However, if we all had a chip in our hands (or forehead, for amputees or quadriplegics), we will all have identifying information tied to a physical person.  All is ready - I pump people for information (under the guise of casual conversation), to learn more about this chip system.  The implementation has been pretty under the carpet - seamless.  And now it is in place.

Just in time for the a/C to make their debut - whomever that might be.....cough, cough.....

So this dream.  I was in a medical setting where I was having some procedure done - and without my consent and almost without my knowledge, they slipped this chip into me.  It was painful and left a scar that bled - so I figured out what was going on and dug it out of myself.  It was very painful and had some kind of a clip to secure it to the flesh.  My body rejected it in some form of allergic reaction - so I detected it.

I remember being flabbergasted at what had been done to me and then I woke up.

I do not watch movies about this kind of thing - simply to avoid being programmed with the crap that they want you to be distracted with (keeping you looking away during the typical sleight of hand that is always being pulled).  I would be interested to hear your stories of dreams, etc along these lines.

13 comments:

  1. I have pondered what happens if one day all cc readers died. Some would not be able to buy their next meal. We should all have 100 to 200 dollars in small bills on hand. This will happen sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why should there be a chip when we can be identified by our fingerprint or our retina? My identity card (Portugal) already has my iris impression on the database and, right now, at work I punch in and out by fingerprint.

      Delete
  2. Odd, I don't dream this stuff but I recently had 2 dreams that were in my mind clear as day and I can still recall them...

    First dream: My immediate family was traveling in Northern California we received an announcement that the call out was happening and we needed to board a flight to a more Southern part. We joined with other members as they shuttled us into mountain side. At first I was so happy that my family was making it until I realized that all of our supplies were in Utah and we would never be using it. I fell to the floor crying. I remember telling myself that God wants us to rely on him and I felt a responsibility to pull myself together and be happy. When we arrived they handed everyone the very basic elements.

    A few days later the second dream: my family were outside and really out of nowhere about 40 large jets were synchronized flying. It was beautiful, vivid and nothing like I had seen before. I remember looking at my husband and saying, do you think we should bug out yet? My husband said, let's wait for the church." The next day we are outside again and the ships appear in the sky again. Doing some amazing stunts. A few seconds later a massive "base" ship appeared .almost instantly like it came down at us. Instantly 100's of ships were now flying very low to the ground and this time 100's of men came down to the ground 1 man to every 2 homes. The faces were covered, the uniforms all the same, no parachutes not sure how they "flew". They only killed if people tried to shoot at them otherwise they seemed void of emotion. They told my husband to take everyone inside and we were to remain inside for 90 days. I thought it odd that some men were short, some tall, some very fat...

    These came to me last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was intrigued that you received a dream and someone spoke on Mills Crenshaw show on March 17th saying her friend had a dream on March 16th. I wrote it out for those who don't have time to listen to it but if you want to listen here is the link... https://soundcloud.com/kloradio/mills-crenshaw-show-031716 Go to the 2 hour, 21 minute and about 27 seconds of the broadcast she speaks with Mills and says:

    This is from a friend of mine. She says that she had this thought provoking dream last night. I don’t usually dream and when I do they are usually in color and they usually happen just as I dream them. So, I am unsure how to interpret last night’s dream because it was in color but it was really three with different endings. I guess the final voice is the final interpretation for me but here’s the dream.

    It was as though I was listening to the news but I did not actually see myself in the scene. I felt very sad and fearful the announcer was speaking in a very horrified, excited voice saying that the President elect Hillary Clinton who had been shot earlier that evening had just been pronounced dead at the hospital where she had been rushed to. He went on to say that there had been massive demonstrations in a number of cities across the nation as a people voiced their outrage and concerns about the gloomy outlook for its leadership. He said President Obama will be now addressing the people of America then in about four sentences President Obama declared Martial Law by executive order for the entire country.

    I thought, “Oh no, if only one of the others had won the election.”

    Then it was like “” and a new movie was now playing, the exact same dream occurred except this time the announcer said the President elect Donald Trump had been assassinated then Obama declared martial law.

    Then that reel ended and a third movie was playing. The exact same dream occurred except this time the announcer said that President elect Ted Cruz had been assassinated then Obama declared martial law.

    Then the voice had seemed to come from behind and above me and said It never mattered who wins the election whoever does will be assassinated. it does not fit the purpose of agenda 2030 to have a new President take office in January 2017 Instead it has always been the plan that Obama will declare martial law at that time and the NWO will begin to take control, then I woke up.

    2:25:02 – Mills says: Jackie do you realize that what that dream actually clarifies several things in a way that nothing else that someone else has said would. For example Hector Sosa JR was given a vision with two alternatives. One was that Obama stays in office with no elections and the second one was there was an election but the winner was not allowed to take office. There are multiple people who have had near death experiences that know that Obama will be our last president. And this is the first time where I have heard a scenario that pulls it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you've read Julie Rowe's first or second book she talks about seeing the Anti-Christ and described him a little as a slender white caucasian with brown hair. In the book she claimed she saw him shaking hands with a man in a white turban but she didn't know who this man was. The other day she stated that she now knows who the Anti-Christ is (the one who is talked about in the scriptures as leading away the elect and performing miracles). She said it is the Prime Minister of Canada that was just elected. Look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is your source on this? Did she release it on her website or have a radio broadcast. She normally doesn't name names so very curious how you heard this...

      Delete
    2. My sister told me. Her husband was in a meeting with her.

      Delete
    3. I think the man in the white turban could be the PM of India. The dude is a most ELOQUENT speaker, very rich, and very well educated. He is said to captivate crowds when he speaks. I saw him in an interview awhile back wearing a white turban and white suit and he was very "elegant" in his speech/manner. Who knows? PM of Canada huh? Very interesting that would "slip out" from Julie Rowe's husband if it's true.

      Delete
    4. HOLY CRAP BATMAN! I just went and looked at the new PM of Canada! Uh, yeah, throw a little "light bearer" possession into that dude and whoa.......I GOT CHILLS as soon as I saw him. Nice neighbor ya got there IRAQ!

      Delete
  5. Not a recent dream but Jackie called into Mills Crenshaw on March 17, 2016 https://soundcloud.com/kloradio/mills-crenshaw-show-031716 and read this dream:
    2 hours 26 minutes and 53 seconds:

    I asked an individual seated with their back to a window facing it will it be 19 months until we are at war? The reply came simply it will be 49 months until we are at war. I don’t know if that meant me personally or if it meant the nation USA but the impression I got was it alluded to some disturbance on American soil. Whether it was internal conflict or of foreign influence I don’t know. But I lean more towards the later. From the time I had the dream 49 months would place that in the middle of August 2017 anyway, take it for what it is worth personally I think when someone sets a time frame or something like that it’s a flag that it might be inaccurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What kind of chip? Tortilla or Potato?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dreamed last night about the chip in the hand implant! I was telling someone close to me "See, look how each new way to pay for things is leading us right into this and it seems there's no way to stop it!" I was shocked when I realized the chip was in my hand and I had NO recollection of how it got there! Then this morning here I am reading this freaky post. Sigh......God help us! We NEED YOU every second of every day Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay this is creepy. We just had two emerald green twin comets pass by. Scientist believe it is one comet broken into two pieces. Mid...eastern texts say THE AC will have green eyes. And now it's leaked out the PM of Canada could be the AC? Go take a look at some pics of the dude. Looks like Clark Kent in a suit with GREEN EYES.

    ReplyDelete