THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENTERTAIN ANGELS? HERE IS A KEY

When he was asked where he received his wisdom from, his answer was:
Rabbi Judah ben Samuel – 
“The prophet Elijah, who will precede the Messiah, appeared to me and revealed many things to me and emphasized that the precondition for answered prayer is that it is fueled by enthusiasm and joy for the greatness and holiness of God.”

The above quote came from this blog post from some time ago:

    http://www.woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/2014/01/rabbi-ben-samuel.html

Now, when people ask us for the reason for our enthusiasm and light-filled life, let us give them our reason:
 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this treasure of a post IRAQ. It is absolutely true. I think on Father as much as possible throughout the day. I tell Him in my mind from my heart what a delight and joy it is just to think on Him, to praise Him and ask for nothing, to know that He is there always, to know that HE IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD and how thankful I am that HE INDEED IS JUST THAT.

    But even more so, that He loves me and that I have His attention the very second I direct the love of my heart toward Him. To love Him just for the sake of loving Him. When I think on Father this way, it almost feels like reaching out through time and space to wrap my arms around Him and bury my face in the robes of His righteousness. I am safe. I am home again. I am with my TRUE Father.

    There is no power that exists that can prevent my rejoicings nor separate me from the love of my Heavenly Father. My body may be killed but my spirit is free to rejoice in Him now and forever!

    I testify to all that when your heart and mind do this, you will draw closer to Him and will be less inclined to do evil or anything that would offend Him. You will begin to love the things He loves and hate the things He hates. He will become more real and closer to you. You will feel His presence and a connection to Him almost constantly, like an open phone line.

    Try this and see how you feel. Pray and do nothing but praise Him the entire time. I promise if you are sincere He will let you know His happiness for truly being loved by you. Your life will become richer and fuller.

    In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

    Thank you again, brother for this beautiful post and for the opportunity to praise Heavenly Father and witness of His Glory, Majesty, Power, Love, Might, Omnipotence, and Everlasting Dominion.

    ReplyDelete