THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

JADE HELM - or MADE HELL?

This is highly illegal......  Can you say Posse Comitatus Act?

Can you name one 18 year old High School grad that can say one intelligent thing about that law that sprang out of the abuses experienced during the Revolutionary War?  Prolly not......  The kids are ignorant by design.  Most adults are.  It has been done intentionally and by design over decades since the liberals took over the education system.  Truly, an enemy hath done this!  It boils my blood.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/04/14/lt-col-caught-in-lies-about-jade-helm-our-worst-fears-confirmed/

I also have received reports of several friends living in rural places in N. Idaho, etc of Russian troops training in the boondocks for something that is coming.  We have been sold out since the days of the last Clinton nightmare.  Makes me sick to my stomach.  I do pray for my enemies - the ones that knowingly have sought to bring this about - that they rot in hell for quite some time for their crimes against humanity.  That is the all the charity I can muster on the matter......  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment