THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 24, 2015

AGENCY IN PIVOTAL EVENTS - LITTLE IS LOCKED IN UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE

I think on the big stuff (like who would save us mortals from the fall) that has to be in place in order to move forward, most of the details are very fluid and are not locked in until the last minute.  Here is something a FB pal and I were talking about.  BTW - this is not doctrinal; just some personal musings about life and the bigger picture:

Iraq, I'd be curious as to your thoughts on this prophecy from David Wilkerson. At the core of the prophecy, the reason for Jade Helm's implementation is to counter six months of riots and problems that come with an economic downturn. This would seem to contradict with Julie Rowe's theory that when the call out occurs, things will still be relatively normal. That many will not see a reason to go, and many will turn back. What do you think?

T_____, I am in conflict as well with these two scenarios. I know one is correct - I am a big believer that we are given agency and that things are simply not nailed down until the last minute on many fronts. Agency is vital - so it must be so. When my wife and I lost our kid, I initially believed it was supposed to be me (had a feeling since the end of my mission that I would not live to be an old man). My wife had a premonition that someone would die about two weeks before the event and my dad saw in a dream that it would not be he or I that was called over to help his grandpa on the other side of the veil. I believe that as the event neared and all three of us were on the cusp of death with various health conditions for the call to go either way (and it would be blamed on health conditions by those who did not have eyes to see or ears to hear the whispering of the Holy Spirit and see beyond this veil of tears), it was just a matter of my wife asking that it not be me that was called over - and the torch was handed to my son. From the end of my mission as a 21 year old until the event in the middle of my 33rd year, I am positive it was to be me. But my wife's premonition and subsequent choice (even though she really did not understand the magnitude of the results of her silent prayer while pondering in the shower, at the time), agency allowed the change to happen. Incidentally, both my dad and I got better from our health woes from the moment my wife's choice was made and we went forward until my son was taken a few weeks later. Truly, the Lord works in mysterious ways - but always with agency at the forefront of those ways. I am going to blog this without names.  Many mourn unknowingly and without merit - for it is all part of God's plan.  While we grieve for loss, we should exercise just a tad more faith that it all works out for the best and that the God of us all is Supreme and in control of all events and our lives.  With that knowledge and confidence, why should we sweat it?  Just enjoy the "Truman Show" and have fun - and love our fellow man.

3 comments:

  1. I’m just speculating but I don’t think Julie Rowe’s and David Wilkerson’s prophecies conflict. I think a key is that “Jade Helm’s implementation is to counter six months of riots and problems.” Roger K. Young said that when the callout occurs things will be bad but they won’t be to the point where they are really bad. In most areas of the country government control via Jade Helm is likely to keep things in check sufficiently to enable the saints to get out of dodge.

    Julie Rowe either wrote or made a comment on Mills Crenshaw’s show that things will have deteriorated in many large cities to the point where the saints will be instructed to avoid them. Certainly the vast majority of people who are uninformed will expect things to get better. What’s the point of rioting if people are expecting that a downturn in the economy to improve in a few months?
    Another thought I had related to Jonathan Cahn’s belief that there will be a stock market crash on or near September 13th. I pondered this for a while because Gayle Smith said the economic collapse would occur in October. It took some time before I realized that the stock market is not the economy. It’s a factor and will certainly influence the economic collapse but the actual collapse could take a few weeks or it could occur the following year.

    One thing I’ve learned over the years is that my perspective of what God says will happen changes with the before and after pictures. My expectation of how things occur rarely fits with how things actually happen. Nevertheless, revelations I’ve received for me and my family always fit what God tells me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think this post went well with a few thoughts I've had this week. First, I opened my scriptures to a random page just to glean what falls from the tree and was really impressed by the scripture my eyes went to, which was Jonah 3:9 - "Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not." Obviously God knows the end from the beginning, but as far as we're concerned from out point of view there are various paths we can take that can change our particular ends, and we're not predestined or entitled to anything.

    I've also been pondering over the diagnosis of a friend's little daughter with a highly aggressive form of kidney cancer. It's difficult to see the pictures on FB of that pretty little girl, knowing according to doctors she's got a 1/3 chance of surviving. I picked up Spencer W. Kimball's "The Miracle of Forgiveness" and was similarly impacted by the first paragraph: "It is the destiny of the spirits of men to come to this earth and travel a journey of INDETERMINATE length. They travel sometimes dangerously, sometimes safely, sometimes sadly, sometimes happily. ALWAYS THE ROAD IS MARKED BY DIVINE PURPOSE." These challenges are difficult to go through now, but once beyond the veil, I'm sure we'll have a much better perspective on how we reacted to these tests molded us into the beings that we will have become.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments BTH.

    I initially was thinking things would turn ugly in say a matter of days or of a couple of weeks. I realized this will take a little longer than I thought. Things go much faster in our minds than are physically possible.

    When the stock market crashes we probably will be in shock for about 3-4 weeks as TPTB try to correct the ramifications and suggest as one of the options the NWO. Meanwhile the people will have to consider what is being proposed while getting fed up. As they try different options and nothing works as the economy tanks, inflation and lack of goods... then is when the anger builds and rioting starts. This indeed may take a few months. TPTB will be taking measures to "calm" society. After all, THIS SHOULDN'T BE HAPPENING TO THE U.S.A.!

    Things don't happen instantly. In the dream of the Texas saints going to Utah the person stated that move took about a month of gathering and moving. With EQs and TWs and infrastructure damaged it may well take that time. People with their "immediate" mentality simply didn't see any immediacy in the situation... things going too slow. It took several years for all the saints to go by wagon to SLC. My gggfather made 4 trips across the plains.

    I guess the major thing to remember is that all this will seem NATURAL. It may be the "Frog" syndrome.

    ReplyDelete