THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, April 24, 2015

FUKUSHIMA WAS WORMWOOD - PACIFIC IS DYING, JUST A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN IS STARING AT DEATH EN MASSE

Remember that Chernobyl means "wormwood".  A third of the waters died by radiation.  We had the opening of the last seal with the dedication of the Palmyra Temple.  None of this is koinkydink - we are in it.  But I am not confident enough to quit my job and walk away from it..... that is the proof in the pudding, so to speak.  When I put my money where my mouth is.

I think I would rather be dead from a direct nuke hit on the west coast, than to not be able to support my family.  Seriously - that is how I feel about my responsibility.

Anyway - here is what got me spun up:

Food Chain Catastrophe: Emergency Shut Down Of West Coast Fisheries: “Populations Have Crashed 91 Percent”
[link to www.shtfplan.com]

Earlier this week Michael Snyder warned that the bottom of our food chain is going through a catastrophic collapse with sea creatures dying in absolutely massive numbers. The cause of the problem is a mystery to scientists who claim that they can’t pinpoint how or why it’s happening.

4 comments:

  1. We're supposed to believe that scientists are that stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about this for a while with the "I hope I die quickly" mentality, or the need to prepare and persevere. I talk to a lot of people who seem to not care, and they tell me they would rather die than live through the tribulations. I know it will be horrible, but I don't want to give up.

    I never paid attention to food storage or emergency preparedness. I just went along, trying to deal with the business of life. About 18 months ago I suddenly got this urgent feeling that I needed to prepare. It came out of nowhere, but it has never let up. Every day I think of ways of preparing for what is to come. I felt a little chastised by the spirit for not preparing sooner.

    I have a constant feeling of urgency that I feel every day. It's not a fear, but a feeling that I need to be diligent and to do things to prepare every day. I've had a number of dreams that have encouraged me to step things up a bit. Even though fiances are tight, I somehow find the way to prepare the things that I need.

    I talk to my family and friends, but most of them don't seem to be alarmed. I try to help them along, but they don't seem to feel this sense of urgency. I though about this a little bit and wondered why everyone didn't feel this way.

    As I looked around I found that there were many people out there that felt an urgency to prepare. They also seem to have started to feel this urgency around the same time that I did. I wondered why that was so.

    I got thinking that maybe those with the strong feeling of urgency are definitely meant to live through the tribulations and each has a calling or work to do. That's why we feel this sense of urgency so strong. Others may have a different calling and aren't meant to live through the tribulations. They should still prepare and heed the counsel of the prophets, but they don't seem to be bombarded with this constant feeling to prepare.

    I wondered if that was the difference. As I read my Patriarchal bless, I see many things that indicate that I will live through the tribulations and that I will be with those that are righteous in the end (all contingent upon my faith and righteousness, of course).

    If you are feeling the urgency to prepare, I feel that it is for a reason. There are many in the same boat. I talk to a lot of people, and many know things are going to go down soon, and we have a great work to do. Sometimes I think we focus too much on the tribulations to come, rather that the tremendous amount of work that each of us will be called to do to build up the Kingdom of God and prepare the world for the Lord's return.

    I feel that it will be glorious, and hope and pray that I will be faithful in all things and live up to my callings that were given to me in the Pre-Existance. I feel that I will have certain works that I will need to perform. I feel that because of my Patriarchal blessing, and also prompting from that spirit of how I need to prepare. I feel prompting to gain certain knowledge and skills that will be required of me. I also have thoughts and dream about what I may be called to do. I'm sure that many faithful followers of Christ are going through the exact same thing.

    I know that each of us were foreordained to fulfill special callings pertaining to the last days, and the time leading up to the return of the Savior. We are given spiritual gifts to help us accomplish those callings. God will be there to guide us and strengthen us, and we must never lose sight of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same! Sometimes I think, "How come no one else feels this urgency like I do?" I feel like they are more concerned about trivial matters and think I'm a little crazy when I bring anything up. I do feel like the Lord is helping us get ready although my spouse isn't as on board. Yesterday I went to an event and entered a contest and won a large canvas tent that you can fit a stove in and everything-- my spouse thought that was cool and suggested maybe we should get a stove to go with it since we have the tent. This literally could be our "home" in a tent city soon. Little things preparations are coming together and I keep thinking the Lord is providing a way for us to get ready.

      Delete
  3. I appreciate reading stories like yours because it validates everything me and my wife have been thinking and feeling. And it's the same, we are not panickers nor do we live in a state of paranoia but last year something changed and we could feel the need to start our preparations. Many thought we we losing our minds or worrying needlessly despite my attempts to assure them we aren't worried. It's still not panic that motivates us but rather the constant thoughts, and guided moments that continue to help us prepare now. And this is all something that seems to becoming a quiet movement amongst many. Why would that be if large events weren't looming near?

    ReplyDelete