THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WE HAVE A NEW POPE

On the day of 3/13/13.  The occult is not lost on me.....

And I doubt this one is the anti-Christ..... or will be employed by him to do his bidding.  He appears to be way to humble and simple to fit the bill.

So much for Peter the Roman...... Sounds more like Chef Boyardee, the Franco American!

I will see if there is some connection to Father Malachi's prophecy - but I doubt it!

IF he is indeed the last pope, he is in his 70's, only has one lung and I doubt will last more than another decade on this earth - so that may be a good indication of how long we have - or not.

Time will tell.....

3 comments:

  1. My understanding of the Malachy prophecy was that it was DURING this "last pope," if he is indeed the last pope--during his reign that everything would fall apart. Not that he was an anti-Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it interesting the Saint he chose to be identified by, namely St. Francis of Assisi. Look up this Saint. His original name was Francesco di Pietro (Peter) di Bernardone. I do find it interesting that the Saints name he chose to be associated with was originally called francis peter bernardone. Look it up. Also I find it interesting that the new Pope, was revealed on 8:13pm on 3/13/2013. That's alot of thirteens. Google what EW Bullinger (Bible scholar) says about the number 13 and it's significance in the Bible. Maybe I'm just looking into this way too far? What are some of your thougts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone ever read the book Vatican Assassins? I don't agree with all of the conclusions in the book but it definitely provides some pretty interesting "insights" on the Jesuit order, especially when it comes to its origins. From everything I have read about the founder Ignatius de Loyola and his followers I find it very interesting that the first ever Jesuit Pope has been selected. It doesn't surprise me one bit that the pope was announced on 3/13/13 at 8:13 considering everything I have ever read about the Jesuit / Catholic / NWO connection.

    ReplyDelete