THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A SUMMARY TIMELINE FOR THE END OF THE WORLD

I glossed over this when I first saw it as being too sensational to even take a look at, but a FB friend asked me to take a look at it.  Other than the "wrong doctrine" on the location of the Garden of Eden, it pretty much sums up what I have been saying for the past 4 years on this blog......  I let you be the judge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WE8e6BA4xzQ

Here is more from the archives of the blog on the "woman clothed with the sun".  When I saw this, it struck me deeply.  If you look at Obama's historical trip to Israel during the month of Feb/March, there may be more to the timing of this than we can even partly fathom.

Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to comment:
http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/search?q=woman+clothed

No comments:

Post a Comment