THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

NATIONAL BIOMETRIC CARD - AND NO MAN CAN BUY OR SELL.....

Well, I am in one of the most horrible moods I have been in for the last 5 years.  And I am not even going to mention what got me in the last bad mood - it is so far over the top I will not even share it - even on the Wood Zone.  No one would believe it unless you enjoy Jerry Springer and think that kind of living is normal, everyday stuff - I have only told a few close friends about it.  The only thing that healed me from the last binge of badness was the atoning blood of Christ - and I am not being melodramatic or over-stating that - I consider it one of the top ten miracles in my life that I got through it and have no ill effects from it, other than the memories of the crap I endured.  It was so bad, that I consider losing my son to SIDS a fractional portion of that overall experience.   Yep - nasty stuff.

So, I was not having a good day at all here and then I got this in the mail.....:



Campaign for Liberty

Shawna,

This is getting to be like a bad movie.

You know the ones - where the villain, dead and buried more times than you can count, somehow mysteriously reappears in a place you don't expect him?

Well, here comes. . . a new fight over a biometric National ID card - and if you don't have the card, you can't work.

Right now, freedom-stealing statists Senator John McCain (R-AZ) and Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY), banding together with members of both parties, are scheming to sneak a massive power grab into a new "immigration reform" bill.

This bill is a statist's dream - a biometric ID card for every American.

In fact, when asked recently if he favored "a super Social Security card that would have some sort of biometric thing like a fingerprint," John McCain said, "I'm for it"!

That's why it's vital you sign your "No National ID" petition to C4L to make your voice heard on this issue IMMEDIATELY.

I'll give you the link in a moment, but first let me explain exactly what's at stake.

If passed, this dangerous scheme would require a new National ID card that would:
*** Include biometric identification information, such as fingerprints, retinal scans, or scans of veins on the back of hands, which could easily be used as a tracking device;
*** Be required for all U.S. workers regardless of place of birth, making it illegal for anyone to hold a job in the United States who doesn't obtain the ID card;
*** Require all employers to purchase an "ID scanner" to verify the ID cards with the federal government. Every time any citizen applies for a job, the government would know - and you can bet it's only a matter of time until "ID scans" will be required to make even routine purchases, as well.
That's why it's vital you sign your "No National ID" petition to C4L right away

I cannot tell you how angry this makes me.  These people will not stop at anything to push this national ID card on us - which simply is the mark of the beast for tracking and controlling.  It will then be used to track purchases, banking, spending habits and then we will just have to settle down to enjoying life on the ol' plantation.  Nothing like slave living.....  Grrrr.....  Folks, this will turn into an international thing when the gads take control of world power.  They need to make our gun rights evaporate, our national sovereignty disappear, our currency collapse - our sense of independence to whither.  When they have achieved that - then they will move for the world stage and the gads truly will think they have gotten above us - but they will be wrong and deluded in their attempts.  The d'evil knows time is short and is pulling out all the stops and using all tricks available to his multi-billion year cunning mind.  He has been doing this on multiple worlds with multiple civilizations and with countless gullible people.  When you see these concocted wars, currency manipulations and collapses, seeming insensible things occurring, know that it is devised and contrived by those who really run the show on this earth.

Now, after a day like today, the only question is how do I get the Spirit back.  I started off the week doing so well, too!

2 comments:

  1. This life we now find ourselves a part of is hard indeed, and the journey rough and long! Revelations 14:12 says it best....
    Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Hang in there; and remember, the Lord promised he would shorten these days that we might be preserved. Keep your eye on the Master!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband got a ticket this morning for a break light that just went out and I got a nasty phone call from a collector who had made a big mistake on my account and was extremely rude and belittling about it. I was in a horrible mood and then I realized it was a full moon last night! I'm not one to promote astrology or horoscopes but just for fun I looked it up online and learned that last nights moon was a "Monster Moon" and then read this:

    "The full moon of March 27 will be in Libra, 7 degrees, and fall in your eighth house of other people's money, including taxes, child support, court settlements, division in property in a divorce, inheritance, mortgage, bank loans and credit, venture capital, and other such funds. Something seems to go very wrong. This is a monstrous moon, the hardest one in 2013, so you are likely to find that just about everyone will be walking on glass at month's end, not just you."

    I couldn't help but laugh at how true that was for me! It will all pass. Satan is doing his best to works on us all because he's running out of time. General Conference is just around the corner and we could all use some refreshing counsel from the prophet and his apostles. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete