THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

GET OUT OF CALIFORNIA BY 2014?

More fodder for The Wood Zone.

Interesting the following tidbit from LDSAVOW: 





Brigham - 3 Days Ago
Recently I had an experience that was chilling. Without to many details I have a friend who is best friends with someone very high up in an international secret combination (I will leave it at that) who told them recently "whatever you do get out of CA before 2014." Even though they were best friends he would not provide any details other than it would be "really bad" if they didn't get out. This persons friend has already moved out of state and is planning on leaving the country soon. I have .. (Read More)

3 comments:

  1. Can you post the entire letter? Most of us don't have an LDSAvow account.
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thor, I am thinking I will get an AVOW account very soon since I think things are heating up and I would like to be tied into them. When I come across it, I will post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will admit that I'm very intrigued by this post. Wish I had a AVOW account so that I could read the rest. However, I'm very skeptical whenever any story starts with "I have a friend who has a friend who says….." That "friend" may simply be a CEO of a small bank yet is a BIG TALKER (we all know the type) that has made himself out to be more that he is. Every time I hear someone say that their friends child's patriarchal blessing says something spectacular I ALWAYS ask if they have personally read it. The answer is ALWAYS 100% of the time – NO! Don't get me wrong, Im still glad that you pointed it out but now we need to determine if its, 1. Legitimate. 2. Its the story of the mother that cuts both sides of the ham when cooking it (something not entirely false but for a different reason). 3. Its the story of the Elder that is attacked by a dog and so he sticks out the book of mormon, the dog bites the book of mormon and dies instantly (urban legend – I had 2 different people say that this happened on their mission and the rumor was that it happened in mine also)

    ReplyDelete