THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

GET FOOD STORAGE NOW!!

I have been thinking about how things are shaping up in the world.  If I am correct - and I think I am - we will shortly have economic devastation upon us (next 2-5 years) that will be so bad that no 401K, Social Security or any semblance of our nation's financial systems will remain.

If you are feeling the same, and you believe that we are getting into the series of droughts that Koyle described, IT IS TIME to cash out the 401K and put that money into something that will produce a much higher dividend; FOOD!  Since I have bought food a few years ago, I have seen the price of it triple (at the very least) with nearly a 100% increase per annum.  I can give you no other thing other than precious metals that has done so well in the last three years.  When we experience another 40% crop failure this summer, it will be too late.  Try me - and if you see that the fields of corn and wheat are failing to come in by June, expect food prices to rise another 100%, or more, by the end of this summer.

When you fail to heed this, you will be sitting on a pile of worthless paper, starving to death.  Do you really want that?  I didn't think so!

Several of my co-workers laughed at me a few years ago when I stocked up on lead - telling me I was off my rocker.  Now, all of them are approaching me with worried expressions looking at the huge increases in prices - and low availability; if it can be found - and asking for advice.  All I can tell them is that food is next.

Do not be lulled into a false sense of security - and do not let yourself procrastinate beyond June, because the news of a second massive crop failure will send prices through the roof.  Rationing may begin - and it may never stop until the third year from now when we have begun to lose a frightening proportion of our population to starvation and related chaos as the Lord sweeps the wicked from the face of the earth.

God bless in your efforts to know what to do.

2 comments:

  1. You may or not be aware that a side-by-side comparison of Nephite and American histories indicates that we may have a drought similar to the one that devastated them. I'm a big fan of the notion that we can foresee events in our day and age by looking to see what happened to the Nephites in a comparable time period. In fact, I've written a whole book about it. I've often wondered out loud if Koyle's drought prediction isn't foretelling the same drought Nephite history predicts for us. Curious, huh?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went out and looked up the Wheat crop statistics and I don't see a crop failure... not yet. Last year was slightly above the average for the last 10 years. (Bishop Koyle specifically called out the Wheat crop.) There was a national drought problem in 2012, but it came after the wheat crop was in the ground and mostly mature, so I conclude that last year wasn't year 1 of the Koyle drought. We'll just have to watch carefully and take each year as it comes. I for one am not anxious to see things plunge downwards, I want to get my solar panels installed this summer and get started on designing an electric Quad so I can zip around town to get water more easily.
    Thor

    ReplyDelete