THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 10, 2019

THIS IS TIMELY -FORGIVENESS VERSUS TRUST OF AN ABUSER

I am on paid administrative leave while an independent investigator examines my allegations of abusive treatment in the workplace.  This the reason I have time for so many blog pieces.

Some time ago, my beliefs were solicited and unbeknown to me, the person likely took offence to some of my beliefs on chastity and the abuse began culminating in a fit of rage by a boyfriend against me.

People do not like hearing that we need to keep our privates reserved.

Our culture is way past that now - and beliefs such as that are outmoded and I feel like a freak .

But thankfully no more than my conservative Jewish, Hutterite or Muslim friends who hold the same traditional values.

My goal is to eliminate abusers from the workplace so that it is a professional and safe place to work.

I am commanded to forgive this fellow, but that does not mean that I must be subjected to him in perpetuity.  At least for some period of months and more likely years.

When it comes to dealing with toxic people, I normally just walk away and leave them to themselves to work it out or to let God work in their lives.

Here is the article:

http://www.ldsliving.com/Latter-day-Saint-Therapist-Forgiveness-Doesn-t-Mean-Trust/s/91700

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the article information. I have been abused by both a spouse and a sister for many years. I finally broke off all contact with both of these people. I feel guilty for not seeing either of them (especially my sister) because I want to forgive them but don't want to be abused any more. This article helped me realize that I can forgive them without subjecting myself to their abuse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to recommend a therapy. My friend and his siblings had to deal with a narcissistic father that kept the family under very tight control demanding and even trying to control them after they left the home, that created a lot of confusion and anxiety as to how to live their lives and not estrange their father.
      Therapy helped having someone there to let them know they aren't crazy and help them feel secure in what they know to be the correct path and to recognize the narcissist. The information in the article is what he were guided.
      My friend is much happier now, and more open. You do need someone to talk through these things.

      Delete