THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 17, 2019

A POSSIBLE EARTHQUAKE COMING TO CALI??

The Garlock Fault is moving.  Apparently, according to this article, one thing can affect another.  A chain reaction of sorts.

Well, we have Cali flouting God's laws all over the place; laws of Chastity and laws of Agency (forced vaccinations) and now they are polluting innocent minds by teaching kids about masturbation and homosexual sex as early as 5 years old.  Thus the recent warnings in Conference that we will lose many more youth to apostasy as they rage against the "hatred" and "unfairness" because God will not allow Adam and Steve to kneel across the altars holding hands..... to desecrate the house of holiness.

Sorry boys, we have our standards.... and they are not ours, so don't shoot the messenger:

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/unprecedented-movement-detected-on-california-earthquake-fault-capable-of-8-0-temblor-1.603516/quake-1.603517

When you offend the little ones, you risk being thrown to the dogs.  This action will bring on the calamities foretold by both ancient and modern Prophets.  Without bodies, this generation of vipers shall not escape the damnations of hell.  I have said it before, and I will say it again, I have seen in my mind's eye the very fault lines further north collapsing upon themselves and the city literally buried so that the despicable acts no longer come up to the eyes and ears of the Lord of Sabbaoth.

Mother earth will shed herself of all who cannot cling and even abide good principle.  If we are going to have about 1,000 years of rest from the debased things of this world, the destruction MUST be complete by definition.  It will approach 90% in many areas and I figure about 70% in Cardston.  I have obtained no witness for myself whether we will make it.  But I have obtained repeatedly, the word to repent, repent, repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment