THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

THE 777 AND THE FALL OF BOEING

Folks, I have done a few articles on this subject but wanted to record it as a journal piece.

I loved my time at Boeing.  The work was bloody cool and most days, I was more than happy to be there over doing anything else I could think of to support my family.  I would love to be there now, other than the location and the corruption and politics that were so prevalent.  I just sought to get myself out of the way - and just do what I was paid to do, and I thrived.  When I had to deal with toxic people, I was miserable as I have always been at every job and every situation.  I just seek out a drama-free existence among people I can call my own and who share the same values and do not force me to have to stand up for mine (with all the attendant drama).  Truly, it all comes down to values....  In marriage, work, extended family, it really all comes down to values.  As Jesus stated, the minute you put yourself out there, you become a target.  I do not mind taking some damage for Jesus' sake - but I am getting loathe to seek it out as I get older.....

Anyway - years ago (around 2013) a co-worker and I were chatting about things at the Boeing company and the future.  He is a Jewish Rabbi from India and we immediately hit it off.  Any time I know someone has some knowledge that I must have, I have an instant friend - usually for life.  I seek out knowledge and higher learning where ever I can find it and try to leave the fools to themselves (those who think they know more than God, etc).

I told him that there would be three crashes of the 777 (which had 4.2 billion cumulative flight hours at the time, but no complete hull losses with loss of life) and that it would be the impetous or starting point of the financial difficulties of the company.  At the time, I expected this would be well beyond the 777 and be in the markets in general.  Well, sure enough we lost three hulls in about 18 months in that time period (2013).

My comment was that it was just the beginning and stems from naming it "the lucky 777".  Luck is a Luciferian construct and gives a nod to "Old Scratch" instead of to God.  Boeing has really gone the superstitious route even rolling the 787 out on July 8th of 2007, regardless of the fact that all of us knew that the thing was mostly just a cardboard and plywood prop, which never did see actual flight time (it is now a museum piece).  The event was awash with Asians who loved it and the associated numerology.  So, just to be on time with everything, the Asiana 777 that crashed in SFO ended up crashing on 7/7/13 Asia time.  The irony was just perfect (picture someone who is "lucky" pulling the lever on a one-armed bandit and seeing the 7 then the next 7 and then the 13 to dash their hopes).  Indeed.....

Anyway - yep.  It is interesting to watch.

We will have some interesting times ahead.




No comments:

Post a Comment