THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, October 19, 2019

IF I TOLD YOU ALL I KNOW, YOU WOULD KILL ME

I love this man more dearly than I love myself and I have never met him.

I do not even love my wife this much - even though I am commanded to.

Right after being married, my wife was taking a Women’s Studies course on plural marriage at BYU in Provo.  Her prof(now fully apostate and ex’d), was teaching some really inflammatory crap about all these women that Joseph was fathering children with. Basically her assertion was that he was sowing his oats with any female he knew.  Well, I did not take the newfound “knowledge” well and backed Joseph over my new bride in strident terms and in front of my poor younger sister in law coming back from Colorado.  I am sure she was horrified to hear that exchange....

In the heat of it, I promised my wife that she would yet pass through many sorrows for her stance until she felt the same for him and then I dropped the nuclear bomb on her and said that if I were ever put in a position where I had to choose between the two, I would easily choose him.  Whoa!  Those were some HEAVY words for my bride, but I felt it then and still do today.

Since that point, DNA evidence has shown that all those purported children were NEVER his.  It also proved that someone like that prof can fling any kind of poo they want and also show they are lesser of a person than the person they are flinging poo at.  To be sure, that they are likely guilty of the very poo they are flinging at people.....  I call it projecting....

From my Cardston apostate friends to my MILand so many others.  The poo flinging is real - and they often show their true colours by doing so.  We need to make sure we do not attempt to throw those of a higher paygrade under the bus.  Each time we do so, we will have to answer for it and we will have to find our way out of the very pit we have dogged for them.

Many who have not eyes to see and ears to hear will lose their vision and will blindly feel after those who have put in the effort through this life and the eternities.  Why not develop the vision now?


No comments:

Post a Comment