THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

IMPEACHMENT FIGHT IS LOOMING...

Well before his election an impeachment fight was looming per EzdrasEagle and other prophecies.

It seems this is all coming about.  I fully support Trump as we appear to have a coup d'état going on.

This will end in civil war after the economic collapse from this event.

Mark these words:

Here is a link to the Esdra’s Eagle timeline video.  Remember that Bishop Koyle prophesied independently that there would be three Presidents taken out in short order and then no one would be willing to govern the country.  Does it all sound like something out of Ether or 3 Nephi?

It does to me.

3 comments:

  1. am I missing the link to Esdra's Eagle timeline video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, but I am unable to see the link to Esdra's Eagle timeline video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this is the one you were referring to --
    48. Near the time of the end, many of the General Authorities will become quite old. Troubles will start when three leaders will die in close proximity to one another. The new replacements will not be able to hold the Church together.

    ReplyDelete