THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, October 18, 2019

DEALING WITH CORRUPTION AMONGST A FALLEN PEOPLE

I sent this my sis just this afternoon when she e-mailed saying Boeing has texts from test pilots about the erratic nature of the hor stab system.  I was on the 737NG flight test program back in 1997 and tested all models except the 737-900 that was tested in California at Edwards AFB to utilize some of the Long Beach assets that Boeing had just acquired.


Yep.  I fought the corruption there where I found it, but it was pretty deep.  Good old boys system.  Go along to get along….
The guys who dug their heels in on the 737Max, got fired.  Twenty + year employees that I worked for back on the 737NG days before and after 9/11.
Thankfully, I was off that program by the time the 737Max program came along and was working in the factory in Everett.  I do not miss those days and the power politics. 
Even in the factory, there were cover-ups where I had the Factory General manager barking at me for “holding up 2.1 billion in airplanes on the 777 line”….  He said, “I will have your badge in two weeks”.  I was calm on the outside but my feet were like prunes at the end of the day.  Sweating profusely…..  In the end, I got both Design and MRB Stress groups to back me and I punked him hard with a 32 page powerpoint stating that his position was full of crap.  I should have gone to the FAA on that one.  QC and third shift production managers were in on that cover-up (major critical damage to a 777 hor stab when a strap between it and the crane busted and it slammed into a super-critical area of the fuselage).  I was told that the last guy who did what I was doing got “run over in the parking lot”.  
Killed my career – but I did the right thing.  I ended up licking my wounds and going to the 747 program where I found more hellish corruption.  Almost got fired twice because I refused to back down on a couple of things.  Had to have some heavy hitters come to my defense and kept me in the saddle.  In the end, taking the severance when they laid off 12,000 engineers was the right thing.  Coming to Cardston was the right thing for us.
Stupid POS’s I had to work for though….  Great, fun, cutting edge work – but a political minefield when cost, schedule and stock price were king over quality and safety…..
I cannot wait for the time when I can work in a Zion society for terrestrial or higher people. 
Before Boeing I worked at Theratech and one of my co-workers was a Stake Patriarch.  That place was probably the most politically charged and corrupt places I have worked laced with big pharma boys from the east coast.  I always felt for him – because he was a good man.  How do you maintain a level of spirituality required for that calling when you have to slog through the sh!@#$ with back-stabbing, conniving pieces of work?!?  I put it in the Lord’s hands, and my boss Preziosi (a NJ mafioso) got fired and thrown to the curb by his wife).  I create wreckage where ever I go precisely because corruption hits integrity and integrity is paying his tithing and trying to do what he is supposed to – and God judges between the two and punks the punks.
I guess, now that I think about it, things are not so bad here in Canada….  Still have to deal with a few major POS’s – but it is tolerable compared to some of the crap I have had to deal with.  Cannot wait for retirement…..  I will shelter in the temple and finish out with hopefully some of the best people I can find.  I still have a long way to go before I am ready to meet God – so the more good shoulders I can rub, the better…..






Terrible!
From: The Seattle Times <info@email.seattletimes.com>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 12:57 PM
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 12:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment