THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 5, 2018

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF IT BECAME KNOWN THAT THE SAVIOR HAD ALREADY MADE AN APPEARANCE ON THE EARTH?

If you missed the article I wrote yesterday on my lunch break, you may want to run back and read that prior to reading this post.  It dove-tailed nicely in with what I had to say.  I think it was said in the last year or two.  After Boyd K Packer died, but before Thomas S Monson died.  It proves nothing - but is uncanny nonetheless.  Especially her mention of CNN and the blogosphere not even having reported on it.

On the statement that the world generally will not know of it (the event occurring at AOA), I have always conjectured (not prophesied), that it would be at a time of chaos when the normal channels of reporting things (like FB, blogs, our propaganda centers called news outlets), were completely down for some reason.  My guess (not prophecy), was that it would be after the government of the USA had collapsed due to CWII (clearly outlined to happen by prophecies of heavy breathers - not me; ALTHOUGH, my wife and I had a joint whispering of the Spirit and subsequent outpouring of knowledge as we pursued this prophecy that the HG gave us as we were reading Section 87 one night after reading an Ensign article by Neal A Maxwell on the subject).  This happened right around the time we were in a "prophecy rich" mode when our son was born - but right before he died.  I consider those sweet, sweet, golden years of goodness.  Preparation of sorts for some freakishly bumpy flying that we still are coming out of.....  Be very suspicious if times seem too good to be true......  It may be a set up...lol

Here is the quote:

“So, now a question as I conclude: What if you learned that the Savior had already returned to this earth—that He, as part of His Second Coming, had already met with some of His true followers in several marvelous, large gatherings—gatherings about which the world, including CNN and the blogosphere, knew nothing. If you found out that the Savior was already on the earth, what would you desperately want to do today, and what would you be willing and ready to do tomorrow?” - Wendy Nelson

Enjoy!

The only inkling I have that this may have already occurred is that I talked to two different people who confirmed that there was a contract they were involved in that dealt with the installation of septic for 6,000 toilets.  That is a bunch of Thomas A. Crapper devices...  After I heard the news, we were in the area, so I stopped in with my family to check it out.  Portions of the site were cordoned off and off-limits (they had not been on a previous visit - no smoking gun there, though). 

Also, there was a RFP for a temp shelter that would accommodate 60,000 people for that site. I became aware of that about 5 or 6 years ago when BKP was still alive (just for a little perspective out there...).

Anyway - who knows?  Time will tell.  And I have to say - as one who is watching and waiting and anxiously engaged in a good cause, I am not the most humble person on the block, and I will likely say, "I told you so"......  BUT, I will attempt to at least throttle it down a bit.  The point is this:  It WILL happen.  Likely not as we expect it to, but it WILL happen.  Every jot and tittle will be fulfilled.  It will likely happen so seamlessly and effortlessly that the average person will be completely unaware of it.

I read an article the other day about chip implants.  It clearly stated that it WILL happen.  I highly doubt that a draconian state will round all dissenters up, kill them and then take the remaining sheeple into long lines in detention centers and with them screaming and squirming in resistance, inject the chip into them.  They could just use an exacto knife to cut it out later.

What likely will happen will be continued engineered events of data/financial loss, identity theft, frustration at the hundreds of passwords we have to have to navigate our modern society with (I HATE passwords) and people will simply hail this as the next naturally good step in the progression of things.  Maybe there will be a massive event where we have to PROVE that everyone is who they say they are (a smuggled nuke that is lit off in a football game by an Iranian posing as a Mexican who sneaks across a border).  This is just conjecture (not prophecy - as I mock my friend from the other day).  But all likely scenarios, some likely or as unlikely as ramming a plane into a building and using the lies and resulting propaganda as an excuse to form the greatest police state the world has EVER known.

Who would have guessed - and who would have known?  Impossible to predict - except for Sarah Menet who seems to have been the closest to the smoke on that fire.



1 comment:

  1. Any such Nuk event would first be a Deep State agent with a Saudi somewhere in the world, posing as an Iranian terrorist (to justify attacking Iran) to light it off - hasn't been the first time.

    So many people especially Evangelicals like to read the Mark of the Beast info as being literal. Pontius's book on Spencer's connecting the Mark with the Counterculture comes closer to what I perceive. You simply only have to look at other scripture as to who takes the Mark of the Beast upon themselves to recognize that people cannot be forced into it. The people are fully engaged with the world of darkness to have the Mark. The real enigma is who have already attached themselves at various levels of commitment to having this Mark upon them. The Mark in the hand I postulate represents the actions of the people and the Mark in the forehead representing Acceptance but not actively engaged in the actions.

    You can have active members of the LDS Church who are attached to the leftist political movements Influenced by the Counterculture that have ingrained themselves into our society, are at various levels of contamination, will have some hard choices to make someday with a very sharp learning curve. I can say the same for many of the so called Conservative side who still have attached themselves to Collectivism. Collectivism has no boundaries as far as what it will steal from the people in the name of Charity, Mercy, Love. Like President Benson, I see the Ideals of the Constitution as much a part of my religion as the Gospel. You can't have one without the other one. Most people do not see the see saw struggle going on as to have anything to do with them. So much of the Government has compromised the Constitutional protections - just a small push - a disaster - a Nuke, and we are all under Marshall Law. Why not, so much of our protections have been removed.

    ReplyDelete