THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, January 11, 2018

SILENCE ENCOURAGES THE OPPRESSOR

Believe it or not, people like to push me around.

Usually, they the BPD or psychotic crowd that I have mostly encountered in the form of women that I have bumped into at work or have heard stories of others being pushed around by this type of woman.  They are usually survivors of some sort of traumatic event and are often man-haters who struggle with any normal form of relationship with men, or endure their own form of bullying at the hands of abusive (verbal and physical) men in their lives.

Occasionally, I push back.  I generally take it, take it, take some more - and then let it go.  I had to do so today on someone who is a triggered, Millennial snowflake who does not like my religion nor my politics.  Of course, I let this individual know how I feel in no uncertain terms.

Here is what it all comes down to:

Image may contain: text

1 comment:

  1. I agree you must always say something, however, each situation is different and when we come at it charitably the Lord has a way of helping us to kindly help them and represent him. Whether they take our coat or we give them our cloak we can be firm and clear about our stance.

    ReplyDelete