THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, January 19, 2018

AN EXPLOSIVE CLASSIFIED MEMO IS ABOUT TO BE RELEASED

hitlery may finally be going down.  Please, may the very God of Heaven grant us this benevolence, this day!

If those in the know will not, please may it be Assange who gets it done.  May those who have digged a pit for those who love the truth, fall into that pit, never to arise from it.  This is my prayer in Jesus' name, amen.

In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

cicero

What a piece of steaming fecal matter......with lipstick......and one dirty conscience.  I was talking with a fellow conspiracy-theory fellow at work yesterday about the look of death warmed over on the likes of soros, clintons, rockefellers and so many other satanic world betraying pieces of doo-doo.  His comment (and he is a really nice guy, but a man of the world), is that it is their conscience that betrays them non-stop that ages them.  I agreed, you can do stuff that will sear the conscience - and then you can do stuff like creating body counts in the hundreds or millions, as this human excrement have all done - and the very voices of the deceased will call out to them in their dreams until they are driven mad.  I made the statement, that, knowing me - and given permission to do so - I would stick around to put the fear of eternal torment into someone if I or a loved one, were ever taken from this orb before the appointed time.  Let's just say that I love the movie, Ghost for this very reason.....  I believe justice will be served out perfectly either now, or later; and there is NO better time than the present.....
.ur_one_seven

1 comment:

  1. You need to add Bill Gates to this list. He has been working on mass genocide for decades! Only a matter of time...

    ReplyDelete