THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, January 15, 2018

HOW THE ILLUMINATI GAIN THEIR POWER EN MASSE

This is quite interesting - and I can only assume is legit.

I bumped into many people in Brazil who attempted to gain power through channels other than the Priesthood of God.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/11/25/david-wilcock-explains-the-rules-of-the-illuminati-how-they-operate/

Be sure and watch the short video at the end of the article.

If you are a skeptic, think about Albert Pike, the Georgia Guidestones and so much else.  Think about what goes on in the Bohemian Grove with those in the highest places of power in the nation.  This principle of consent by the masses of enslavement.  This is the organization that the Book of Mormon warns against.

I will spend my life and wear myself out exposing this trash.  And then to be part of taking it to the curb or the incinerator......

COVFEFE.......  In the end, we win!!  God always comes out victorious.

1 comment:

  1. It is always hard to accept everything Wilcock comes out with when much is speculation. Most of the Illuminati thing is basic, heard from others. I continued to listen to the massively speculative story of giants populating the Moon then Mars and eventually the earth intermingling with the book of Enoch ( which by the way is quite similar to the Books of Abraham and Moses - I refer you to Nibley's book on that subject) again Wilcock like so many others massive speculation from contaminated books of Enoch. In the first chapter in Enoch the Prophet, he describes the issue of the Sons of Heaven marring the daughters of Men are mankind perverting somehow the God's order and created their own order which eventually led to the Flood.
    I think Nibley knew a lot more than he ever published.

    ReplyDelete