THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

COVFEFE

Interesting - and NO, I did not just have an aneurism....  Apparently, that was a real word.  I would like to have a linguistics expert chime in on this...:

Covfefe’ (pronounced “cuv – fee- fae”) is an Antediluvian Term for:“In the end we win.” It was commonly used by the sons of Adam to rail against the evil actions of the fallen who had led man astray.
The term gained popularity prior to the great deluge and was rarely used after the flood subsided. It regained favor around the time Nimrod was building his tower, after which it was entirely lost in translation at Babel.
And, to all those who espouse evil and are deluded (as was Satan and one third of our deluded former brothers and sisters out there....), in the end, light/love/power/warmth/goodness/self-sacrifice wins out.

If you are playing on the other team, darkness/hatred/weakness/coldness/evil/selfishness are the opposites - and those are losing terms.  When I was out in raging sub-zero temps last week, the thing that kept me going was knowing I would be able to get into a warm place and snuggle.  I despise those who are selfish and self-serving.  I endured three years of that this decade.  At the end, all I wanted to do; was run as fast and as far away as I could get.  I enjoy, generous, warm and giving people.  I am a giver - and I have to admit that constantly giving the cloak off one's back (to those who have four or five of them already on their back), is painful after a while.....  Surrounding myself with people of integrity who love and keep commandments is my only desire in life (we self-callout) as the utter filth around us forces us into a smaller and smaller pond as evil increases.

So - if you like the darkness/hatred/weakness/coldness/evil/selfishness in life, go for it.  I have no place in my heart for it.  If you are waffling (half in/half out), life is such that you WILL have to make a choice.  There will be no fence sitters.  There were many of the second "third" of the host of heaven who were iffy - yet, a portion of them were forced by circumstance to make a final decision (kind of like receiving amazing offers of which college to go to - but you can only ultimately only go to one college at a time, and you have to push the button as the deadlines near).  Some of those who should not have been permitted to have a body, but used their agency to our detriment, opted in.  I can think of Cain, Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Hillary and so many others.  Just rotten to the core.  Others fell out and became part of the "one-third" clan.  It is a continuous scale.  It is not all black and all white.  It was a full spectrum from satan himself, all the way up to Adam, Jesus, Abraham, etc.

All of us fall on that spectrum.  Some of us struggle with the natural man, more than others.  It really comes down to what we are attracted to in life.  We either like things that lift, elevate and enlighten - or we are attracted by the baser things in life.  One litmus I have used when observing the predispositions of my children, is music and affinity for reading good material such as scriptures.  It is what we do in our down-time that really defines us.

Either way - COVFEFE.  As a side note, FE in Portuguese means faith.  Possibly, faith sufficient to know that, in the end, we will win.  Well over half the battle is won - we just have to execute the remainder of the battle plan with grace and victory is ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment