THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

PRESIDENT MONSON JUST GRADUATED....

Well, as it is with many things - it is good and bad news.  I am so glad he is with his wife.  I noticed he lost much of the skip in his step when his sweetheart passed over.

Still, I prayed to know when the Savior would come (back in about 1985-86 timeframe) and I was told that it would be during the time when either BK Packer or TS Monson were Prophets.  More specifically, The Prophet.

Well, President Monson made it to 2017 which I had put all my chips on.  Unless I missed something, it did not happen last year.  Some momentous things did - but not the physical appearance in Jerusalem (which is what I was specifically thinking of when I prayed to know).  There is a possibility that it was fulfilled in an appearance to AOA (it has been repeatedly said that it will be/was an appearance generally not known to the world, as only those in ranking positions would be there to deliver up their keys to Adam, and then from Adam to the Savior - in preparation to His coming to Jerusalem in glory).

So, who knows??  I have received nothing on this gossipy blog to pass along - along those lines.

At any rate, the appearance at Jerusalem will be spectacular and no amount of spin by the muzzies or the lefties/leftie press or the gay lobby will be able to diminish that fact.  All will have to acknowledge the event.  And the knee will either bend, or the person will be part of the tares that are swept.

Quite frankly - a sublime moment for me.  It cannot happen soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Please take this constructive criticism - it's not personal. For years you have postulated about SC and timeline dates. All kinds of dreams and signs and voices. All have been wrong. You aren't going to get an answer to that question, at least not from God. Joel Skousen says people that want a spiritual manifestation sign badly enough will eventually get one, but from suspect sources. I have followed your blog for a long time and posted about this before. There are many awesome posts here, but all the ones about dates and timelines are wrong. How many times until you realize you're being influenced by the wrong source? I'm posting this because you deserve to know what it looks like from an outside observer. It's quite a disservice to yourself and true followers of Christ. -A friend

    ReplyDelete