THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

THE DUST HAS BEEN DELIVERED

We were able to get some tix to the top of the WA monument with a great view of the crapitol and 'bummer's house' - as he declared it.  I basically asked that those in DC who were simply living lives and not contributing to the beast, that they be able to get out in time.  I asked that the rest who are part of the problem, that they are part of the reset that needs to happen.  I pointed out that me and my family are not a part of this and that we have done all that is possible to extract ourselves "from babylon" and that we do not want to partake in her punishments.

Then the shoes were cleaned right then and there. 

The rest of the visit to the museums was just plain excellent.  It will be sad to see all that stuff that memorializes what man has been able to do that is productive - simply evaporate in a man-made sun....


5 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to a bittersweet visit to New Orleans soon. It will be sweet because I love the city of my birth, and it will be bitter because I don't believe I will get back before the city is destroyed. Just walk one block along Bourbon Street in the French Quarter and you will see how ripe society is for destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just on Bourbon Street a few weeks ago. I loved the live music, but my stomach still gets sick when I think of other things I saw there. It´s truly a sad and pathetic place. However, for the rest of New Orleans, the food is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iraq, judgement cannot come soon enough. I am so sick of the corruption and apathy toward evil. Our country and media are more up in arms about a Lion in Zimbabwe being killed than they are about unborn babies being butchered and their body parts sold like cuts of meat off a cow. I am so sickened, and disgusted with this nation. You would think we would open an investigation and stop tax payer funds from going to planned parenthood! NO!!! Obama supports them, and California is going to investigate the group that made the videos!!! REALLY!!!! San Andreas your up! take your best shot! wipe that filth off the face of this earth!! I cant say I will mourn when Russia and China set their warheads for 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC. This country will deserve everything that befalls it. What you reap you sow. How did we as a country get here???? This is not the America I grew up in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you have a meeting in DC? How did you share the word regarding your feelings and concerns for the future? I found your first few sentences quite interesting, please elaborate. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Wherefore, I, Lehi, prophesy according to the workings of the Spirit which is in me, that there shall none come into this land save they shall be brought by the hand of the Lord" (2 Nephi 1:6). Time for Russia and China to do some housecleaning.

    ReplyDelete