THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

JUST DREDGED UP SOME BOTTOM SLIME - ABORTION FOR PROFIT

Wow - this is beyond disturbing.  This is pure evil.  How do these children of hell sleep at night?????

Having lost a 9 month old, I cannot even imagine this.  This is life that is being haggled over!!  Not some mineral or wood product or some other commodity.  I know I am supposed to pray for them - but this is next to impossible to have compassion over......

I find myself wanting to exact some sort of penalty from them right now......

   http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/21/new-video-shows-another-planned-parenthood-doctor-haggling-price-of-baby-body-parts/

Kudos to Breitbart for getting this out there and for those brave actors for filming this heinous material!

Oh, and if you are looking to lose a little weight by skipping a meal, listen to this sick sister talking about parting out baby organs over a nice little lunch.  I cannot believe these people are real.....  Just sick - and to eat while doing it.....  This nation is ripe - from top to bottom.....:

https://youtu.be/H4UjIM9B9KQ

No comments:

Post a Comment