THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, July 27, 2015

DOING THE D'EVIL'S BIDDING

This commentary has been a long time in coming.  I am finally here in DC and so glad that our flamboyant "leader" is not in town.  As far as I know, he is still off in his own African home country telling them how backward they are (like Russia and China and many other somewhat upright nations - compared to us), that they are wrong to maintain at least a semblance of right or wrong when it comes to chastity.  Oh the ARROGANCE!! and the STUPIDITY of our community organizer.  You can only defy God and ignore good principle for so long.  God WILL NOT be mocked.

While in the temple visitors' center yesterday, I received a gut punch while viewing all of the notable dignitaries that have "contributed" to the greatness of DC.  I had heard of the Eccles Foundation while in Utah, but I had no idea how Marriner S. Eccles obtained his wealth.  He had spent time in DC setting up the IMF and hammering out details on the Fed, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriner_Stoddard_Eccles

So, while most would think that to be a great and wonderful thing done by a notable LDS person, I did not.  Other than the CIA and a few other organizations from back in the day, those organizations have truly created hell on earth for millions who have allowed themselves to be enslaved by debt.  Those organizations have been at the root of babylon, the greatest empire this world has ever known - one which shall fall here shortly.  One which I have declared spiritual warfare on.  Those who do not see this life for the battle that it is, I feel sorry for.  This is a full-on war - and war is hell.  To the degree that we do battle for ourselves and then for our families and then for mankind is simply the degree to which we will be rewarded in the eternities:

      REVELATIONS 3:19  (CLICK ON LINK TO READ DIRECTLY FROM SCRIPS)
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
 10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
 11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
 13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
 14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
 To the degree that we have "danced with the devil", and supported the unclean and propped up the agenda of the adversary, we will have subtracted from us.  In the final analysis, the ledger may slide into the red at the end of the accounting, but where was our battle for most of our lives?   Did we love the good more than the evil and did we stand up to be counted EVERY single time that it counted.  This is where the rubber meets the pavement.  Did we have charity - while expending ourselves in the fight against evil.  Or have we gone along with the "all is well in Zion" crowd and fiddle as our futures burned in the distance?

Many have aided and abetted the enemy while in this life; propping up what is truly evil while declaring that we are doing God's bidding.  I can think of a few instances such as the militarization of Utah that President Kimball fought so ardently.  The allowing of the NSA spy headquarters that will bring in the wrath of the other nations upon Utah and her people.  The naive supporting of the CIA and FBI by LDS men who have returned from missions with language skills and discipline that those organizations love.  Organizations that will then turn around and oppress their own people as evil is portrayed as good and good as evil in the final twist of events in this last second before the hour of midnight.

I have always loved President Benson and even J. Reuben Clark who came to DC and then left it as soon as they could to proclaim what a cesspool it is.  Both decried big government and the evils of the secret combinations that had infiltrated it even back then.  Folks - the warning call went out as far as 80 years back (if you do not count the warnings by Brigham Young and others).  This nation is ripe - and will be ground into powder for having supported those combinations.

While I do not have the keys - nor the desire to judge Marriner Eccles, I have to shake my head and wonder after what the created organizations have done for hell on this earth in the form of fractional reserve banking and so much else that fly in the face of God's holy laws.  Laws which will be implemented in their fullness when Christ returns here shortly and all of this unholiness is put under His feet.

3 comments:

  1. I am seeking to understand Isaiah. No, I feel COMPELLED to study and know what Isaiah left for us as a handbook for the last days, more so than any other prophet. To do so, means understanding the manner of the Jews. Nephi's decision to NOT teach all that he knew concerning the manner of the Jews is most interesting. Nephi LOVED Isaiah's writings and understood them and he also had the spirit of prophecy to understand them which is a key that must be had.

    I've no doubt what you saw in D.C., Isaiah warned us about specifically and then some.

    I think of Sarah Menet's vision. She saw a missile come out of Libya aimed at Israel. The missile came from the U.S.!!

    I can't help but think Iran is being set up with being turned loose with this nuke deal. They'll get blamed now when it happens. Easy peasy patsies. Remember they take credit for the missile but didn't actually fire it according to Sarah's vision and Julie Rowe alludes to the same thing.

    Israel defends itself and all out war ensues as so many come to the aid of IRAN against Israel!!!

    Yes, IRAQ, I agree with you. We had better wake up to what we're supporting and WHO the players are because it's a fact there are wolves in sheep's clothing in the last days. That sheep's clothing are the garments of the holy priesthood with positions of authority. That's THE scariest thing I've ever considered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please note that the Book of Revelation is singular not plural.

    ReplyDelete