THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

HELLO, I AM ALIVE!

We are making our way to my feet cleaning in DC.  The dust just keeps getting thicker when I check in on the news!

Our next major stop is to visit my wife's sister in Chicago, then Kirtland, OH and then our visit to Palmyra for the pageant there.  That is a bunch of driving.  It is VERY good for my wife to decompress and see stuff she has never seen or has not seen in decades.  This is good therapy!

My good therapy is doing a little spit shine outside the whorehouse gates.  It carries no weight, nor significance - but it is better than years of therapy for all of the shenanigans and garbage I have seen coming out of that capitol of the occultic.

Sadly, as we visited the Mt Rushmore Monument yesterday, the patriotic songs and lightshow rang hollow.  This nation has lost its soul.  There are so many good people left - but our direction that our leaders have taken us as the youth have been taught falsehoods for multiple generations, is most likely irreparable.  A purge is in order.

God help us all to make it through it with grace.

3 comments:

  1. I am the one who told you about Dewey Bruton long time ago. If you happen to come to Canandaigua Ward tomorrow morning, ask for Rocco DeLuca, that's where I am. It's close to Palmyra. Enjoy the pageant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the Iran nuclear deal slap in the face to Israel came right in the middle of the three weeks of mourning for the destruction of the two temples. Right before the 9th of Av that will occur July 25th which is the exact date each temple was destroyed.

    Judgment via natural disasters come to America when we mistreat Israel. We're going to get everything we deserve as a nation.

    Pray for the peace of Israel. Pray for them to know their true Messiah, Jesus Christ, who has already come. They are our kindred, covenant brothers and sisters. That land is under God's protection and will remain so until His purposes and work are fulfilled to the letter. When we bless Israel and support it, God blesses us in return.

    I can understand the hollow feeling you experienced at Mt. Rushmore brother. It's all over but the cryin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Glad you're alive and nice to hear from you! Thanks for sharing your trip with us! God bless!

    ReplyDelete