THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, October 9, 2014

TRUE EVIL - AND THE CAUSE OF OUR NATION'S DEMISE

How can people uphold these kinds of politicians??  There are some areas where we are strictly bound by God.  The giving and taking of life is one of those areas that we must NEVER tread indifferently on.

Anyone who has lost a premature baby or one who made it to take the breath of life cannot even fathom this kind of evil.  I pity him and the state that upholds this kind of evil when things unfold.  Colorado will suffer immeasurably, I feel.  I only pity those who were innocent and too young to wittingly be part of this evil their parents have upheld:

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/10/08/colorado-sen-mark-udall-defends-unlimited-abortions-at-eight-months-of-pregnancy/

And then there is this one:

http://youngcons.com/obamacare-architect-anounces-the-optimal-age-of-death-and-youre-not-going-to-like-it/

And then the words of the Prophets:

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2003/04/the-golden-years?lang=eng&query=experienced+leaders

Thanks to some FB friends for the content.  I praise God each day that I have friends that are true to principle and that will stand up to tyranny and decry the non-sensical that many around seem to be in the grips of.

No comments:

Post a Comment