THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, October 27, 2014

GEORGE WASHINGTON'S VISION - AND EBOLA COMING TO AMERICA

I instantly recognized this as correct information - and my wife, as well.

You might say, we had the Spirit confirm this.  Interesting.   Very much a MUST watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMt7PwgW0Ao

3 comments:

  1. My interpretation would be that the black cloud from Africa was the slaves or slavery that led to the Civil War.

    Part of the cloud that makes up the final war was from Africa, so I guess it could mean disease and not troops, but the vision talks about fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was dualism in this statement by GW, just as there was in Section 87. Slowly flitting about refers to ebola. GW was a slave owner at the time he received this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will admit that I am not very good with symbolism. "Flitting" does fit ebola better than slaves. Would you say that we are still in the second great peril, or is that peril yet to come/starting now and did not refer to the Civil War? I could go either way. Seems like bringing slaves over has led to nothing but trouble. Ferguson being the latest example.

      Delete