THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, October 10, 2014

IT'S OVER - I AM THROWING IN THE TOWEL

There is no more recourse for this nation.  We have sealed our fate - on the second blood moon of four, no less.  When the SCOTUS speaks, there is no recourse.  We have lost - and the persecution begins in earnest against those who refuse to bend against good logic and time-tested principle.

I do not have a sense of despair over this, I just know that our doom is imminent; and feel to say that we just need to get on with the bad juju so we can get thru to the other side.  I see that the kill rate for ebola is about 70% (which has always been my population correction (code for purge) number, so let it begin and just get it over with.  That is a whole lot of burying and giving in buryiage - because the will of the people has slid to "marrying and giving in marriage" (code for the state's stamp of approval on "gay marriage").  Just saying that term makes me boil - we have no right to even begin adulterating the term that defines the pinnacle ordinance in God's economy for eternal perpetuation of the Godly race.  What a sham - and oh, the humanity.  It will be brutal - the correction.......

Here is what got me spun up:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/06/Same-Sex-Marriage-SCOTUS

3 comments:

  1. On my blog, I am currently working on a calendar that would pretty much back up your assertions of the Jubilee being in 2016. But a cautionary tale...the Jubilees and the Shemitahs have been big events but also with events of judgement.

    I'll let you in on a sneak peak however on a few more modern approaches...

    Joseph Smith's First Vision happened on a Jubilee year.

    The revelation ending polygamy in the Church, Benson's last address, the Family Proclamation, and Hinckley's Seven Years Prophecy all happened in Shemitah years.

    I'll let you know when it is up.

    By the way, it is disturbing to see this. But seeing that you are now in Canada where this abomination has been law for the last ten years, what can you say about the conditions there? I know, Cardston is NOT a representation of what one would find in say Ontario, but still...it would be interesting to note what you have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Ontario, lol, actually I think things seem to be far worse in the States, are crime rates are still lower and we are not as bad off as you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair enough. I think though that in general Ontario and Quebec would be more liberal than Alberta, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete