THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

PROPHECY AND TIMING

I think it is finally time I wrote this.  I have less than ideal conditions for keeping the blog up, but this is finally the time to tap this out.

Here are a few comments on a recent post I did:

  1. Well at least you are finally admitting that your timing is off. I think your info is great but putting dates on events is always a bad thing.
    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you admit to being off on timing, then turn around and apply another time frame in the same sentence? What are you trying to prove with the dates?
    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. Your timing is wrong. If you speculate, label it as such. Your hunches on dates are a major distraction to an otherwise awesome blog.



I like the third comment and have to say that a majority of this blog is simply speculation and hunches based on prophecy and how I read world events.  A small portion is simply based on the few crumbs I am thrown from the prophetic table.

I did a post of the night I lost my son - and the dream I had about what would transpire the next three years after that event.  It was prophetically perfect.  Not in a million years could I have interpreted that dream in any coherent manner - until it unfolded.  It was all at the same time perfectly literal and also perfectly symbolic.  The interpretation of dreams is not my forte.  That takes pure revelation - which is sparse for many of us.  You have to walk perfectly to have this ability.  Having dreams occasionally that predict things in my life IS my forte.  Some of those events I have in dreams do have applicability in others' lives.

I do not mind people pointing out the facts.  I deal well in facts and data.  My timing was clearly off on when I thought the Ogden event would go down - but I know it will happen just as I saw it from the northwest corner of that temple lot.  I have many weaknesses - but one of them is not being a slacker when it comes to putting myself out there and going for it when a call needs to be made.  I am a man's man - and have plenty of gonadinal fortitude.  I am in a situation where I have to hold back on making calls for political and social reasons - and it is unnerving for me.  I am usually very decisive.   Not being able to just go for it is extremely difficult for me.  So, I would hardly be critical of someone who is willing to put themselves out there.  Most who anonymously point the finger are suffering from hypogonadism themselves......  Sorry for the analogy, but I grew up on a farm and know that the guy with the biggest ones hanging, does not go to slaughter.  Those who hide their talents, have even that which they have taken from them.  I would rather take a chance - than cower in the shadows as many are wont to do.

So, having said that, I had a dream about the nuking of Hill Air Force Base - and saw that the Ogden Temple was still under construction or something to that effect.  I saw blue genie lifts - and interpreted that to mean the event would occur before the dedication.  I do not know that it was not meant to be when it was a "new temple" or what.  I was only given what I was given.  What I did do was pray for an interpretation on that dream, and in a subsequent dream, saw a hawk molesting two of our chickens (one being carried off and the other surviving the attack), and when I went out to feed the chickens with my daughters, it was just as I saw in the dream.  So, you will have to take that up with the Lord.  That second dream was not a coincidence - and therefore, neither was the first.  Timing is a tricky thing.  It is as tricky and sensitive as Agency is.  Here is a link to a post from years ago I did on the Heisenberg Principle as it relates to prophecy:

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.ca/search?q=heisenberg+principle

I do not mind flopping them on the table for people to play whackamole with, but please know that all of this will occur exactly as described.  Fools who think otherwise - and mock - shall simply be in a state of mourning one day, as I have said nothing that flies in the face of scripture and modern prophets/Prophets.  The sequence and the timing are up to speculation - but the events are not.  It is an essential part of Agency that it must be so.

I will post more as it relates to what Sarah Menet saw and the outbreak of hemmorhagic fever.


10 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, I know where you are coming from. Dreams are very tricky, but know that majority of the people who follow you on your blog appreciate all your work and everything you shared and hopefully will continue to share until we loose the power or something.
    Chin up and cheer up :)
    We Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. His timing may have been off, but I don't think it's going to be nearly as "off" as the very earliest members of the primitive Church who thought Christ would return in glory in the time of the Roman empire. Yet, the time will come when it will happen.

      Delete
  2. So are you saying you are a Prophet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iraq, I appreciate the feast of information you bring to the table with each post you write. It takes time to research, contemplate, write a commentary and determine what you will put on your blog. It's real easy for some to point a finger and criticize or mock what is important to you. This isn't about timing. Never have you claimed to be a Prophet. It is about truth! It's about awakening to our awful situation! Only looking at timing is like looking beyond the mark. What is important is being awake, discovering the truth, applying what we learn, improving our lives and getting prepared to meet God before it is everlastingly to late. I have learned many things from many of the entries you have written that have helped me to prepare, and I want you to know that I appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great comments..we know that one day we will be thankful for being diligent in temporal and spiritual preparedness. We are on the Lord's timetable

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you dont like the content of the blog, move on. This is Iraqs personal blog with his own ideas and interpretations. Many I agree with. When I dont agree I am polite and keep my comments to myself, I am a guest here. Wade Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that people are grateful for the information on this blog in spite of timing issues. Perhaps the criticism stems from the attitude that is sometime given in accusing those that are unsure of his timetables. It comes off as Iraq being self righteous, critical, and unkind. Over and over in the conference talks we were told that we must stand firm in our beliefs, but just as important we must be kind to all of Gods children and treat them with love and respect. So many derogatory names thrown out at "rainbow boys, dikes, sheeple, etc.. Just because someone may disagree with timing, doesn't mean they are naive, in the dark, or out of touch with our awful situation. Doesn't mean they may not be prepared. It's very possible they are fully prepared and are trusting in the Lords timing. That's all. Iraq is extremely intelligent and his posts are very informative. I am grateful for them. I can just do without the negative tone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy the information on this blog. However, I have always taken anything in an "NDE" or from someone called the "mP" with a HUGE grain of salt. I get all kinds of financial emails about collapse and doom, with some of them saying "DOW to hit 30,000!" while another one the very same day says "DOW to hit 2,000!" Each of these guys in their emails tout their track record of accuracy etc. Bottom line, is there is a ton of dis-information out there with predicted TIME LINES to it all. The sole purpose of it all is to instill FEAR in each of us so that we are PARYLYZED into doing NOTHING and our progression is halted. This is exactly what satan wants...to halt our progression. I know Iraq personally, and have gone the rounds with him many times. Iraq has called me out personally on his blog. But, no matter. I simply think things will go down differently and in a different time frame than Iraq states. I try to live right and be prepared, and look to the LIVING Prophet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From my own experience I've noted that the Lord fulfills personal revelation in his own way and time. There have been many times I've received personal revelation and things have turned out differently from how I imagined them happening. Because of President George Albert Smith's revelation regarding the attack on America my guess is that the fulfillment of your personal revelation will come in 2016 or 2020--during an election year. The scaffolding and Genie lifts are likely there for maintenance purposes.

    ReplyDelete