THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Friday, July 5, 2013

A MAP OF OUR FUTURE??

I thought this was interesting in light of what Spencer and many others had to say about what is coming geologically to the US.  What he had to say was no surprise to me when I read it - there is so much other description out there of the New Madrid letting loose and making a sweet inland sea that divides the US in half.

I thought I would share even though I think the map is a little too aggressive of its depiction of Utah and the west coast:

http://govtslaves.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/100_7385.jpg

You could not pay me to live in a big city on either coast or in Florida.....

2 comments:

  1. in a book called "There is no death" by Sarah Menet it talks about a huge earthquake splitting the usa in half where the mississippi is and being filled with water; just another witness

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the source of this map?

    ReplyDelete