THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ARIEL SHARON AS A SIGN OF THE COMING OF THE MESSIAH??

I remember seeing this several years ago and thinking it was quackery.  But alas, I am finally aboard the "short time til Christ comes" bus and Ariel is still alive - but maybe not kicking, so much......

I put it out there in the interesting/random column.  Take it with a grain of salt.

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR12Q8bmf9c&feature=player_detailpage

Editor's note here:  I got several comments on the 7/8/2013 date the USA is nuked piece asking why nothing happened.  I am simply a messenger that digs up interesting tidbits and you are left to form your own conclusions.  When I say that something is "random" - that is code for "I am not sure what to make of it - you are on your own....".  Usually, I will say something to the effect of, "Take it with a grain of salt."

Rarely do I lose any sleep over most any of the stuff on this blog.  I am intensely curious though about the 1260 days - and have repeatedly said that I think we should start seeing some really intense bad juju here really quick - if its going to go down in that timeframe, otherwise it is just purely bunk.  The bad juju will not happen all compressed in the last few months of the 42 month timeframe.

So, as with anything - take it with a grain of salt.  If it rings a bell or rings true, pray about it and get your own witness.  What works for me and mine most likely will not work for you and yours.  It has always been that way.

One more housekeeping item.  I publish most of my comments, but cannot usually respond due to software limitations, etc.  If I do respond, it is usually in the form of a new blog piece.  It is my policy to publish most any comments, whether personally flattering, or not.  I will not publish spam (selling something) or rude or offensive comments directed at the Brethren or God or the Church.  I will not allow this blog to be a tool of evil. 

I am not politically correct.  Never have been - never will.  I believe you can fight evil only by calling it out.  So my commentary about Reno/Napolitano being man-dykes (which they are - I have a great bass voice and cannot speak as low as either one of those gals can) has more to do with my hatred of the agenda they have expounded and put forth (homosexual and anti-Constitution and anti-marriage), rather than who they are as people.  You take the same two people who are regular joettes struggling with personal problems and I have all the compassion in the world.   Their worst sin/struggle is on par with my worst sin or struggle - no matter how small or large it may be by comparison.....  God looks at the path of the trajectory (vector; speed and slope), not where you are at in your ascent, nor where you have come from, so long as your path leads to His presence.....  You take the same two people and put them in a position of power where they can destroy so much that is good and right - and you have public enemy number one in my eyes.  I will fight them with all I have and will be as vocal as I can be so long as I still have breath and have the "right" given by them to open my mouth.  If I do not - I am not valiant.  If you are offended by the content of this blog, you ought to see what I say on FB.  I choose to (for the most part) not muddle politics and wild-eyed end-of-the-world topics on this blog.  Let me be clear - and I have stated this before on this blog.  If I could take all the gads of the world out in one fell swoop and it ended up costing me my life, I would do it in a heartbeat.  I would not even give it a second thought - it would be as natural for me as rushing to a door to help a woman struggling through holding a toddler and pushing a stroller with a baby inside.  I know it is better to die a patriot on my feet, than to die a slave on my knees.  The only people I bow my knees to are terrestrial or higher beings.

If you are offended, trust me when I say, you will be offended of Christ when He comes.  And all I can say, is that if you are offended of Christ (and all that he teaches), he will disown you in the final judgment as you flail around looking for someone to bail your wicked keister out after having been ashamed of the Master and creator of heaven and earth.  Deathbed repentance will not work.  The longer you have been on the aforementioned "trajectory" and have fixed and steeled your resolve to follow Him, the better it will be in the end.  Even where there has been terribly backsliding due to personal weakness, but with the intent to remain on that vector; there will be approbation and understanding and charity.  No fair weather friends will make it into heaven.


4 comments:

  1. Nothing to do with the subject, but reading your posts on Bishop Koyle, this NOAA brief about the drought in N Texas might be interesting for you...wheat is down to close to 50 percent this year in the nation...

    http://www.srh.noaa.gov/productview.php?pil=DGTFWD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly will not be offended by Christ when he comes. We have a close, personal relationship that has grown through terrible trials I have endured. You seem like an angry person. I am a kind, forgiving, loving, person and l don't appreciate your unjustified rant. Grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your delivery is jerkish

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you don't pull any punches! I can appreciate that! I suppose that's why I follow your blog. I find myself eager to hear Elder Holland and Elder Bednar, because they do not sugar coat the issues. However, I believe to be a the most effective servant of the Lord, you can be, you must use discernment in your approach. And at times this requires a soft approach. Remember the scripture says rebuke when moved upon by the spirit, but show forth afterwords an increase in love! I think it the later part that is missing in your delivery. But regardless I think your great!

    ReplyDelete