THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, April 22, 2013

UPDATE ON DR. COHEN - IN ISRAEL AND NO LONGER IN THE CHURCH

Wow - I just got permission from a blog reader today to share this info.  I do not put it out there to be salacious or speak ill of someone who is obviously down.  Dr. Cohen and related searches are the single biggest driver of traffic to this site - so people are clearly curious about what is happening with him lately.

Well - not to throw stones from my spacious glass mansion, but he flat got it wrong in 2011 about Betelgeuse going supernova and the sign of the Coming of the Son of Man occurring as a result of that flash of light.  I think what he had to say was correct - or could be correct as far as content goes, but the timing was OBVIOUSLY not on the money.  I made a similar call in 2011 that was FLAT WRONG on the timing and kept saying that if things went down in 2011 as I thought, the sequencing would be wrong from a doctrinal standpoint - but I stand behind the content of what I said will happen.  I do not question what Joseph Smith, Eliza R. Snow and many others have talked about.   I have only been on the money prophetically speaking around 70% of the time (100% when I have been in the Spirit - but try to stay in the Spirit for 100% of the time with the frustrations of mortality - it requires pretty much walking on water; and I am experience that sinking feeling regularly...... ).

So - here it is - and many thanks to my "anonymous" source for the great update.  I have been dying of curiosity about Dr. Cohen myself.  This source that sent this is a "sober child" and an engineer like myself, so you can trust it implicitly.  He will serve as a Bishop one day:
Just read your post on being banned from LDSFF. I got on there for the first time a couple weeks ago. What hit me the hardest of all on that site is how shallow and ignorant most of the postings are. Coming from someone who's been educated in the Bible Belt on a mission, and all the religion courses at BYU, it simply amazes me that so many church memebers have such a lack of basic Gospel fundamentals. I was initially searching for some "meat" to specific questions that I had, and went away no better than I entered. I have found that the authors at meridian magazine have some real "meat" for those that are really interested. So, it does not surprise me that this mendenhall guy is full of it.
Anyway, here's more about me...I've been an EQ president years ago, along with 1st & 2nd counselor, and this is my 2nd round as EQ secretary. I'm currently a ward missionary, and have been in every position in the Young Men's, Executive Secretary, Financial Clerk, and am currently a Stake Finance Auditor (for the past 7 years). I was put through the ringer while as an EQ pres with a toxic member of the quorum. That experience taught me a lot.
My dad is well connected in SLC and meets with the Brethren several times per year as a member of LDS philanthropies, they have big dinners with the 1st presidency and Quorum of the Twelve, so he's met all of the top 15 personally. Years ago, my dad told me about David Cohen, his book on adamic language, which I read. I was hooked, and believed the entire thing and was waiting for the "signs" in fall of 2011. Well, they never came. Cohen has since left the church and moved to Israel somewhere thinking he's on a divine mission. I know this again because of my Dad's connections, and people that knew about Cohen in his stake in St. George Utah. He was peddling the publishing of his book to Deseret Book and several others in Utah, and none would touch it. He found a publisher that would, and got the book into print. Seems some people feel they know better than the Brethren, and want to be out in front of them, no matter the cost. So the part about people seeking fame, glory etc. for thier own profit rings true.
So, needless to say, my eyes have been opened BIG TIME to what is going on, thanks in large part to your postings. I have done a ton of research, and for example back in 2004, I still believed the official 9/11 story. No more. I've done a 180 and know see clearly that our government would not hesitate to kill 3,000 innocent people. Heck, they allow millions to be aborted, and thousands to be pawns in meaningless wars. They truly don't care about us.
I have my own personal stories that I won't share just yet but, I know we have other family member looking out for us on the other side. I know this for a fact. The Spirit has borne witness to me countless times to this fact. I just wish I could get more people to "Wake Up", but truly, many are in a very deep slumber. It is frustrating.
I also have a good friend I grew up with who is a convert to the Church that I converse with on FB all the time. He's very close to the spirit, and heavily involved and connected with the GOP down in Vancouver, Wa.   He has many secret service friends, he's a journalist by trade and worked for a company that makes the "drones". He's told me a lot of stuff that makes me really mad about our government.
The Church is True, the BofM is true, and we are in the last days. I'm really torn even still because I really don't want the bad stuff to happen. I don't know if I can ever be prepared enough. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment