THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DIRECTOR OF THE DREAM MINE - QUESTIONS?

I received a curious e-mail from someone who is tied into the Dream Mine and whom I have followed online for some time - and have confirmed he is a legitimate, good person and not a charlatan.  I am not at liberty to discuss what was said in our correspondence, except that this contact extended an offer to take questions to the one of the board of directors of the mine.  I am a curious fellow - and as my wife and I as newlyweds, ventured south in Jesse Knight (they were big benefactors of BYU when it was in financial dire straits and I got my upper level math help in the Amanda and Jesse Knight building on campus) territory down in Eureka on a weekend lark and I first noticed that building on the hill, it held me fixed in curiosity about what it was all about and I have poked around much trying to get more info about it since then.  When I first heard about Bishop Koyle's flamboyant character and eclectic following along with an obvious gift of prophecy, my curiosity has grown ever more curiouser....

Articles related to it are the third biggest driver of traffic to this blog - so the people who are into the Dream Mine are surely into the fodder on the Wood Zone.

Here is the point of this piece:  Do you have a question for the Director of the Dream Mine.  I am going to present a few of my own and it may be worth it to add others from curious people.  One of mine will be how I can buy a piece of stock and any thoughts about my previous piece about Section 111 and the role the mine will play in saving our collective financial bacon after the financial collapse happens in a few short years.

Just add the question to the comments section - or ask for the e-mail address if you feel it is too personal of a nature for public consumption.

3 comments:

  1. That's easy:

    1) How can I buy stock?

    2) When is the next time you plan on starting the thing up? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am over the Water Dept. for Salem City and once a week I drive up to the Dream Mine to asses activity there. To date I have not seen any visabe changes or activity. My question is are they in talks with the man from the north who will be instramental in bringing forth the opening of the mine.

    Thanks for all you do with this blog it has enriched my life.

    Please respond to
    chris1salem@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anybody at the Dream Mine management or shareholders that has the gift of prophecy like Bishop Koyle? If not, it seems like the miners would be blindly digging in the mine.

    ReplyDelete