THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

MY WORST FEAR

I do not like to live life in fear, I think there is one source for fear, and its not from God.  When I have been living my life right and have had the Spirit for my guide, I have no fears.  Perfect love casteth out all fear and causes our confidence to wax strong in the presence (virtual or otherwise) of God.  But, having said that, one big fear remains......

That is the fear that the internet will go away or be severely restricted by TPTB.  I have learned so much and been exposed to so much that I otherwise would not have that it really is hard to imagine life without this amazing resource.  Truly, it has been a fulfillment of prophecy in that it has caused the earth to be flooded with knowledge.  It, on the flip side, has been the source of so much evil.  The d'evil and associated minions, both corporeal and non-corporeal have capitalized.  It, like much else, is a great sifter of man.

Right now, its garden and bee-keeping season and I would be lost without this resource.  I bought a conversion van for the family for $1300 a few weeks ago.  The previous owner had parked it in frustration years before due to something that I had not yet discovered when the Lord placed it before me as a solution for my unique situation.  Things seemed to be okay for it mechanically when I made the offer on it, but quickly deteriorated and I was at a loss as to what it could be.  After a trip to Utah, I started it and things really deteriorated to the point it was nearly undrivable with what appeared to be a bad motor, bad transmission and terrible fuel economy along with a very high idle and poor fuel economy.  Using the new worsened symptoms, I did a google search and sifted the results until I found a new common denominator; a bad throttle position sensor (TPS).  I was even able to find a tutorial of how to locate it and replace it.  Four hours and a $40 part (which I found the best deal on online) later, all symptoms were resolved.  Amazing!!

I expect that EMP and general chaos that soon comes to this world will end this great resource.  So, for now, I am enjoying it and cherishing the resource.  Learn as much now as you can about critical skills for making food, clean water, and providing for your families.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. That's something that we should be afraid of.

    ReplyDelete