THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

SOMETHING INTERESTING ON URIM AND THUMMIM FROM A BLOG COMMENTER

When I learn something interesting and cannot later find it when needed, I drive myself nuts trying to dig it up; and more likely than not, I am not successful for whatever reason.  Thus the reason for the blog and it just so happens that about 180 people a day come here to see what's cookin' on the Wood Zone.

Sometimes, a commenter has some wild information that they share that I simply have to pass along.  I cannot search the comments if I try and go back to reference it - so please forgive me (commenter) for shining a bigger spotlight on this if it was meant to be just for those who were digging more deeply on the subject.

About 3 years ago, I was going through a very painful experience, to the point of it being so debilitating and heart wrenching and that was the point I had a very close relationship with the Lord and had been privilege to see a vision wherein I saw the Father and Heavenly Mother. I still don't understand why I was privileged to see them, nevertheless it showed me the promise I made in the pre-existence and the life I chose including the pain I was going through, being part of that choice. At about the same time, I also dreamed of being inside a room with a few people and we were all looking at some sort of a monitor and I can't remember if it was the Savior or the Prophet speaking to us giving us instructions and those in that room were given three stones, a silver, a white stone and something like a gold stone. I don't know to this day what it represent but reading this article, sort of gave me a bit of a clue. I wish I knew more.

No comments:

Post a Comment