THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

AN UPDATE ON DR. COHEN AND DOUG MENDENHALL

I have just received some great info on Dr. Cohen and also Doug Mendenhall I would like to share and am in the process of asking for permission to publish it on the blog.

The number one all-time driver of traffic to this blog is whether or not Dr. Cohen has been ex'd from the Church.  Now that I have Mendenhall on the radar, I expect that people trying to do research about him will lead many to the blog.  The piece I did a few days ago on him is already hitting a "hits per day" record for this "dog and pony" blog.....

I also get alot of hits on "Spencer excommunicated" and the same kind of search for Pontius.  I can say those two were legit.  How so?  Simply put, the Spirit has to confirm what someone has said.  That is the easy part of understanding the Spirit.  You hear something and it "feels" right or causes your bosom to burn within you.  Otherwise, there is an empty feeling or a stupor that causes you to forget the thing which you went before the Lord with.

Folks, understanding that simple mechanism will SAVE YOUR LIFE and the lives of those you love.  In the next few years, you will pass through perilous times: and before you perform each simple task each day, you will be constrained to ask the Lord "whether it be right" and will have two possible outcomes.  Which one you choose very well could be the one that saves the proverbial bacon.  People in Boston could have used that very mechanism to save their lives.  A young man who chose to jump off an arch with a rope that was obviously a little too long or the wrong kind could have followed a prompting to not jump that day and would still be alive (the father of a blog friend who is also a doctor, witnessed that event and was there to usher him into the Spirit world).  When planes crash and things go horribly wrong, I always wonder about the people who were in critical decision-making roles; could they have been more spiritually attuned - or was it just simply the will of the Lord.

My wife and I consistently witness miracles in our lives - we call them "threading the needle" - and know that the small things count.  Even the small things such as to when to know when to plant the peas.  God knows all things - we just have to be humble enough to ask, and spiritually attuned to know how to interpret the results we are given from a doting heavenly Parent and those to whom have our best interests in sight, from beyond the veil.

1 comment:

  1. I agree you must live by the spirit.

    It is humbling to know that God is interested in the most minute detail of your life. For instance one Thanksgiving when the stores closed at 5:00 my wife sent me for something, I forget what, at near closing. While I was walking down the bread isle the spirit whispered, "Get a loaf of bread". Bread was not on my list. The second time the spirit whispered, "Get a loaf of Bread" I reached out and picked up a loaf and put it in my basket.

    I finished shopping and upon arriving home my wife said, "I need a loaf of bread, can you go back to the store?"

    No, I said... they are closed... then hander her the loaf of bread. It is amazing to me that God would be caring enough of my family that He would be involved in such trivial things as a loaf of bread on a Thanksgiving holiday. "I stand all Amazed"

    ReplyDelete