THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

SEEKING A SIGN FOR MY WIFE - HITTING A HOME RUN WITH ABRAHAM




Marriage is designed as the ultimate check and balance as one sees the other maybe straying a little too far out of the accepted bubble the pair has agreed to work/live within (if things are not in harmony, the imbalance is often manifested as shown above with the pissed-off woman attempting to fillet her pleading partner over the deemed stupidity....).

So, after (she) initially proposing that we head over to MT, my wife is now seeing the enormity of the prospect and is understandably beginning to balk at the road ahead of her. I understand that from her. It is human nature. When I told her to buckle up in our 33rd year, she didn't even connect and then wham, we lost our 9 month old. When the dream I had the night he died predicted we would receive a sign that things were fine and then he showed up with my Mom to my Dad to deliver a message, just as predicted, my wife asked for a sign, not believing that my Dad could be the recipient of such a revelation. I had to pray for several weeks and then wham, another overwhelming sign that she could not ignore from the other side while my Dad was in the West Jordan temple. The Lord always comes through - every time, if the desires are righteous. Part of her disbelief over some of this stuff is that, she, being the mother should have had those experiences for herself - and not someone else she deems less able or relevant to her experience. After all, she birthed the baby, she gets the mother of all revelations. And, I generally think that should be the case. Maybe, that very lack of believing is the source of the others being the recipient of such largesse and not herself. Maybe it just simply comes down to genetics/lineage/eternal order of things; I really can't say. Some people (groups) just simply have these kinds of things in spades.

So Thursday night, at my DSW's request that I make absolutely sure of my lunatic's self, decided to make it to the temple (alone so I would not be distracted) and seek out a direct answer from the Lord. I was not going for the open day vision, first because I was not going fasting for three days or anything like that (I had a bag of honey BBQ wings in the freezer that would not allow me to do so) and secondly have never had one of those ever (even though that would be cool and is on my bucket list), but I was in a state of prayer and contemplation, nonetheless. I would prefer to not have to make a move, be away from my family for some time, etc - I am a family man through and through. This will arguably be nearly as hard on me as it might be on my wife, although I have work to distract me every day....

So I went to the Seattle temple alone last night. As is customary when I have a big decision, I got my name (which I jotted down and directly translates, to "Gentle_patriarch God_is_with_us Proper" and who was born on the exact middle date of of the week of Passover of 1934) and headed to the chapel early to wait for the next session and specifically chose a place to sit away from the others, "feeling my way" until a particular bench "felt" right. I sat down and grabbed the D&C in the pocket said a little prayer and flipped it open to the Facsimile No.1 of the Book of Abraham. I read over the meanings of all of those elements and found nothing in there that I could use - and then I glanced to the other page and immediately read Abraham 1:1;

In the land of the Chaldeans, at the residence of my fathers, I, Abraham, saw that it was needful for me to obtain another place of residence;


I just about burst out laughing - you can't make any of this stuff up. We are definitely in the land of my fathers where I was raised - and with all this gay marriage crud, and ridiculous political stupidity that I have to deal with, Babylon/Chaldea is pretty much in the bag.... The message here is - its time to get the heck out regardless of Elenin or anything else. Seeing that New York just approved gay "marriage" a day ago, Boston,MASS (stupidity) and that mess, California has activist judges shoving it down peoples' throats, Oregon, etc, the areas all previously described/slated for destruction are on the docket, having begged for their demise and now I am stuck in the middle of this (CLICK LINK). I prefer not to be a hapless victim of it all - NO THANKS!!!! So would I be surprised by an Elenin-style event? Not in the least. Has it moved from an isolated thing in an exceedingly wicked city such as San Fran to consume the left coast? Absolutely. From a biblical perspective, are we ripened in the areas defined in D&C and my personal revelations (west coast), I say so. Whats the answer? Get out to a place where most people still farm and have a healthy sense of the common - which is; put a pair of bulls or cows in a pen and feed them til they die, and you will have two dead carcasses and ZERO progeny when it is all over. Game over, folks. The plan follows satan's deal to the letter - carefully dragging gullible idiots carefully down to hell til they are bound and there is no escape. The trap has been set, the bait oddly enticing to many who are blinded (even Steve Young has listened Solomonically to his "strange woman" and is on board - too much time as a 49er, I guess....), and the deserved fate determined for those who insist on dabbling in and supporting Babylon. NO THANKS!!

Soooo...., I then noticed that someone had put the white book mark ribbon on that page. I then cleared my mind and flipped through to the next page that fell open which was D&C 88 (no book mark on this one...) and without even looking around, my eyes fixated on verse 81 - the very verse I have been thinking about greatly since first putting this together for myself. Do I let anyone else know of my lunatic feelings since there will be collateral implications for all others who live here? - or do we just quietly move and just tell folks that we know and love that we are just "living the dream" (and leaving the nightmare this place has become)?? Well, I got my answer - and I think in spades. We truly, once we have been warned, must tell our neighbors and warn them of what is coming. I then read further on (and I had forgotten this from previous readings of Section 88)(CLICK LINK), where it goes into all of the destruction that will occur during the opening of the seventh seal - and then the destruction when the Lord actually comes after the half hour of silence. Man, are we ever in for some interesting times - and who knew it to be so close at hand?? I guess human nature just drives it further out there into the future of the mind because the reality of the near possibility is just too much for the human mind to process.

Such it is with my sign-seeking wife. There is not an ounce of wicked/adulterous/fornicatious (CLICK LINK for a great read) badness in her - but she has a hard time with this stuff - probably due to her mis-trust of men in general due to some bad events she went through as a little girl. She has seen me go through so many of these kinds of events where the needle was threaded properly - but then having witnessed all of my human-ness in all of its diminishing glory, it is hard for her (still) to believe it. So, her self-appointed task is reading about Sarah and how she put up with Lehi's seemingly ridiculous antics.... that ultimately saved their bacon.

As I was leaving the Celestial room, I decided to see if there were any more "messages" for me and went over to one of the tables where the D&C were. I went to pick up the first one - it was the spanish version. I then walked across the room to where two others were lying on a table - first one spanish - next one spanish and then glancing over to the other book (a Bible) - it was in english..... C'mon, this is the Seattle temple - not the Mexico City, Mexico temple!! I guess I had my message.

So, my conclusion is that I have all the answer I need for myself - that kind of cemented it for me. All that fasting that my wife did to help me have the right answer (for her) did not pay off (for her). I guess we will know in a few short months. For those of us on the west coast, there mostly will be NO SECOND CHANCE..... I feel for people I have told out here. Hopefully, there will be a calling out by local leadership not mired in a deep sleep (institutional hypoxia); or someone at the top from SLC (I really feel they know and will talk about something I know further down in this topic). I don't have those keys to make a call for the masses - and have no institutional credibility even if I did. In fact, I have been laughed at and scorned for having exercised the keys for my family (whom I do have sole ultimate responsibility for) in the past - and I forgive those people who should know better, but resent having gone through the experience precisely because I expect better from the caliber of people I am surrounded with.

So, revisiting the topic of a callout from the top. I have a pretty solid feeling that the top brass know where/when/what is coming. I was talking to my old Bishop from Kent about second coming stuff (we were pretty much the only people in the Ward who seemed to care about it), and he is tied into a guy named Joel Skousen (son of Cleon) who is a disaster consultant to the rich/powerful. He (Joel) indicated that the Bretheren all have shelters at their places in the mountains. Dug in. Not sure if that is just a general statement, or what, but it is what it is. I have a feeling that most of the people at the top of most governmental organizations also are in the know and have made preparations. It is the poor suckers like me that will get chewed up.... I like to call myself fodder.

Anyway, enough ramblings. Hope anyone that is taking this stuff seriously has the direction and wisdom that is needed to thread the needle. I would be gratified to know that, for all of the late nights tapping away on this blog, that it saved the bacon of just a few folks - especially innocent children - as the adults have enough resources such as access to personal inspiration, means, etc that they have no excuses. Being the catalyst for the saving of a few people would be payment enough for the countless hours I have put in.

God bless you in your efforts - and please pray for me. I am going to finally head over on or around September 10, 2011 just to make sure if things get weird on September 11th, I am not around. That would be the tenth anniversary - and we just stirred the hornets nest by killing the queen bee. We may (not will) be in for a surprise.... I was over in Kali working on our place on the zero anniversary - and it was a great feeling of safety when things went outside of normal in a big way. When things do get weird in our future (such as an Iranian nuke flying out of Libya towards Israel - and the ensuing limited nuclear exchange) or any other host of possibilities, there most probably will be martial law and movement between states will be limited or non-existent. The trap set and sprung two weeks later if you live on the west coast.

It will NOT be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment