THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 27, 2011

ALL OF THE POSTS WITH THE KEY WORD ELIZA R SNOW

So, you can see I have been doing alot of recapping lately. I think I finally hit the mother lode of data I have been "mining" for over the last three years - and I want to go back and put some of the most influential players in the spotlight. Without having to read the entire blog, I am trying to give a flavor of the quotes/people who led me to this insane hypothesis (which I now consider fact). Here is Eliza's repertoire. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have:

CLICK LINK

After last Friday night's experience in the Temple, I am now at a 100% confidence level and am pulling all the stops out to be ready to leave by September 10th in anticipation of the opening of the 7th seal the last week of September.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, so I probably missed this, but how did you get Sept. 10th? you can email me if you like - leafoftea@gmail.com. I'm honestly asking, not just making fun. I can explain, if you like. Also, I'm right on board with the things you're saying. I just wanted a bit of more detailed explanation. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anah,

    I am basing that off of Sarah Menet's vision that accurately described the original Sept 11th attacks. I have a feeling these jokers in the middle east are ready to do mayhem now that we have killed their psychopathic leader. I have it from a pretty good source that they have instructions to do us all in if we were able to locate and kill OBL. They were already planning on doing something on the 10th anniv - this just solidified it from something big to something massive. It may include suitcase nukes in Ogden Utah according to Menet and Wolfgramm - all the way to Iran launching a Shahab III missile from Libya into Israel which then sets off limited exchanges around the world (Iran will be flattened - this, a long time in coming). You will have need of KI pills depending on your location. Please tell me what you know. This place is just a large repository of information.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read several times Sarah's book, I own a copy and have given a few away. Also, I'm in Missouri for a few months - until Oct. sometime. My husband is in MPBLOC at Ft. Leonard Wood. I know Mo. is a dangerous place to be in these last days, but hopefully we'll get back to Ut. in time to head for the hills. Mostly I'd like to know what we're going to actually need while we're there. We have the basic 1 yr. storage for our family of four plus enough for one more person (our third child died in Dec. from SIDS at 6 months, and we had planned food for her :). We also have a tent and are getting other supplies and skills for living. I probably want to bring more than is practical, but my husband and I have different ideas of practical. He doesn't think about things like dish towels, for example. :) Anyway, a good guideline would be nice, and also, what should we take if we have to back pack it? We won't be bringing a table, or a 1,000 lb canvas army tent, or a wood stove if we have to carry them, lol! Anyway, I ramble. Thanks for all of your posts. They help keep me focused. And I really appreciate that you have sources for your info, and that you're clear about which are your opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anah, I have to comment on your input. I am so sorry for your loss. If we ever meet, you will have to share your tragedy with my wife and I. I feel an instant bond with you (and your husband), but I know that the mother's loss is greater having made such a sacrifice already to bring the soul into the world with countless hours and all that love that the husband is not completely able to comprehend. My wife's mourning was on a depth I probably will never fully appreciate. We developed our own "hand cart" of sorts. It is a 1000lb capacity steel garden cart that I retrofitted with puncture proof wheel barrow tires. We may put some serious miles on that thing. In it goes our backpacks and MREs to sustain us the minimum amount of time required to arrive at a place of relative safety with a body of the Saints. In case the terrain or conditions become intolerable, we can resort to the backpacks only and abandon the cart. This, btw goes in the back of our diesel pickup that has a long range fuel tank in it.....

    ReplyDelete