THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

PREPARING FOR STORMY WEATHER AHEAD

I just talked to my friend from Church tonight before coming in for work. He is one who is awake and walking a very interesting walk to prepare for what is coming. I have never seen the kind of faith the he and his supportive companion are experiencing. He quit his job cold-turkey and made a jump into the dark to pursue direction that he was receiving from the Spirit. I have been at a loss to explain their actions - but then realized that they know more than I have in the past - even though they may not fully comprehend their future, they know that God knows the beginning from the end and that they just need to follow the promptings of the Spirit. He mentioned that he has also had a dream of an impending earthquake and that he was given instructions on how to mitigate its effects.

I have told him that I would like he and his wife to raise our children if there were ever anything to happen to my wife and I. We feel they are easily of a terrestrial nature. I just need to somehow get them up to speed on the nature of the doctrines about what is coming shortly to pass. I think they will see things clearly once they have the vision that Eliza R Snow was given. The more good people you surround yourself with, the better chances you have of threading the needle. The Lord will provide miracles commensurate with the level of faith and diligence. I have such a strong witness of that principle.

So, there are many others out there who are expectantly watching and waiting - and I am heartened and pray for them. One of them is my old mission companion, David Christenson whom I have featured before on this blog with some of his videos. I watched this one and it sent a thrill through me in light of what recently felt is coming:

CLICK LINK

My only regret is that he did not go back further and get quotations talking of a 7 year food storage, then the 2 year, and dovetail it in with the Pres Benson quote of a one year store and then the latest which is basically 'just get something!!!'.

May we all feel the urgency of our situation - the children and innocents will suffer for our lack of concern. And we ultimately will pay for that indolence as we are weighed in the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment