THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Monday, June 20, 2011

GAYLE'S NDE - EARTHQUAKE PROPHECY THAT FITS IN WITH ELENIN'S SCHEDULE

A friend of mine in Utah brought this to my attention. I forgot that Gayle had a significant experience and describes the event, time (of year) and location that all dove tail in perfectly with the events coming this fall. I still have to dig up the other corroborating stories (from my Dreams and Visions books) that led me to say with a level of certainty that there would be an earthquake on those late September and October dates - that later were discovered to be the Elenin alignments. So here is Gayle's story (CLICK LINK).

What can someone say after reading this stuff?? Another slam dunk for the date, event and locations. Way too random to dismiss - and too many unassociated different voices to let slide.

Gayle also nails the time of year and event when Apophis comes in around 22 years after this thing and it nails us with a direct hit on Passover (and get this - Friday 13th, 2036). That is the curtain call for the wicked before we settle in for the 1000 years. Repentance is in order for all of us no matter where we are at in our personal progression to prepare to meet God - and our great Aunt Dinah..... If there is something in your lives that is not right, now is the time to get things in order. Time is short - and, if this stuff is spot on; what a unique thing to know and be able to use the little time that is left to prepare. Most people will just get bowled over and, for the most part, not even know what hit them. In some ways that would be more merciful - but I have a great sense of adventure and like messing with the odds to see what God can do for me, my wife and my little ones in punching through the eye of the needle into the Millennium. After it is all over, I want to be able to wear the t-shirt that says, "I survived Elenin, Apophis and the Anti-Christ". The stories that come out of the whole ordeal will make for killer "around the campfire" fare. That has been the purpose of this whole blog and preparedness - to figure out what is coming and be at the ready - not from a temporal "arm of the flesh" standpoint, but from a "watching and waiting with anticipation" standpoint. I am as excited as I can be for this stuff. I have no fear - I have been on the hoary edge of death many times - so I am running on life's reserve tank and just taking it one day at a time.

We are in for a ride! Buckle up and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment