THIS BLOG ATTEMPTS TO SHOW HOW SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP WITH REVEALED RELIGION

THIS BLOG IS AN ATTEMPT TO PUT ALL THE COOL STUFF THAT I BUMP INTO ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVENTS THAT LEAD UP TO IT INTO ONE LOCATION.
THE CONTENTS WILL BE FROM AN LDS PERSPECTIVE. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANYTHING IN HERE, I DO NOT PARTICULARLY CARE TO ARGUE, UNLESS YOU CAN ADD TO THIS BODY OF WORK. I HAVE AN OPEN MIND, THAT IS WHY I READ STUFF FROM ALL DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND SEEK LEARNING FROM THE BEST BOOKS. I JUST AM NOT HERE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT - BUT TO PUT IT OUT THERE WHERE OTHERS CAN PERUSE/PURSUE IT. I TAKE PARTICULAR INTEREST IN HONEST SEEKERS OF TRUTH AND BELIEVE THAT SCIENCE IS REVEALED RELIGION'S BEST ALLY. YOU WILL SEE ALOT OF TOPICS IN THIS BLOG THAT SHOW SCIENCE BACKING - AND SLOWLY CATCHING UP WITH - REVEALED RELIGION.
ENJOY!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

LEAVING THE WEST COAST

Well, I do not want to freak folks out if you live on the West coast - but we are evacuating within three month's time.

I can't begin to say how weird this is for me to finally arrive here. It has been a 12 year journey of small steps to get to this point. It has been such a gradual thing that none of my family is resisting or upset about it. In fact, they were the ones that suggested it and we are just beginning to gel a timeline and what we will need to do to have every needful thing in order.

Right now, it will just be the family while I remain behind to take care of details here and keep working my job up until the time is right. In the event that Elenin becomes a major issue (I am 95% sure it will be, as described in my previous posts), then we will not want to be anywhere near this area. I spent my lunch hour with my co-worker who I featured on this blog who was miraculously healed by the three nephites who twice "went to see God". He says that what he saw while he was over there was the Pacific sloshing around in the Okanogan valley below his mountain-top retreat that he built after he came back, made his Paul-like change in his life and began his preparations. He has also been looking for this exact event to come about. I still cannot find the capacity in my comprehension to understand or begin to fathom the magnitude of what is coming - and I really do try to get it. I suppose it is much like the City of Enoch coming down out of heaven - just simply impossible to visualize (or comprehend from a physical perspective) - so I take it simply on faith and understand that I do simply do not comprehend all things.

So how do we know that it will be an issue to be concerned about? Well, we will continue to see things like the record flooding on the Mississippi into the next several weeks, the sun rising two days later than normal in the Northern regions, and monster manifestations in the sun like this one - never before seen....:

MASSIVE CME ON SOLAR SURFACE

The events will begin to pick up again in the next three weeks with a steady asymptotic crescendo arriving the end of Sept through mid November. As the one previous commentator said, "In a year, it will just be cleanup." When people begin to sense things are getting untenable, it will be too late to act.

I always thought we (as a people were not at "that point"). I guess, if this does go down, then my perceptions were just a little off. The folks in Jerusalem had no clue before their fate was sealed several times in a row. Lehi had his game on, and he and his family did not have to suffer. The rest were just fodder. Who knew?? I thought we would see a little more persecution over gay unions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment